Your cart is currently empty!
Quality units headed by the university, colleges and centers
The unit works under the administrative supervision of the faculties’ deans / directors of the centers / the secretary general of the university, and the technical supervision of the Academic Development and Quality Assurance Center to carry out the tasks assigned to it in the application of quality standards and academic accreditation and the implementation of all tasks assigned to it
Tasks and specializations:
- Planning quality work in the college and centers and implementing the tasks assigned to them by the Academic Development and Quality Assurance Center at the university.
- Representing the college / center in the activities and meetings of the Academic Development and Quality Assurance Center.
- Participate in the strategic planning of the college or center.
Preparing to implement a self-evaluation study for the various programs in the unit’s field of work
- Distributing questionnaires to students, graduates, faculty members, and academic and administrative leaders, in order to evaluate performance.
Keeping and documenting all data, information and documents related to the college’s quality system.
- Preparing an annual report on the unit’s work and submitting a copy of it to the Academic Development and Quality Assurance Center at the university.
- Follow up the implementation of the general policies set to achieve the unit’s objectives.
- Supervising awareness campaigns to spread the culture of quality.
Participation in conferences, seminars, workshops and training courses internally and externally related to quality.
- Supervising the program and course description process.
Establishing an electronic database for the programs, academic courses, and human and material resources in the college.
- Proposing plans, programs and activities related to quality within the college.
- Carrying out all the work assigned to it by the Academic Development and Quality Assurance Center and its units.