Rafik Mohammed Ali AL-Eryani
Dr. Rafik Mohammed Ali AL-Eryani
Dr. Rafik is a PhD. holder in English literature. He has been in the field of teaching for more than twenty years. He has taught in a number of public and private Yemeni universities.
Mobile No: 00967775323170
- Doctorate of philosophy in English Literature (Department of English Literature, the English and Foreign Languages University) Hyderabad, India, 2019.
- Master Degree in English literature (Department of English Literature, the English and Foreign Languages University) Hyderabad, India, 2012.
- Higher Diploma in Translation (Art College, Osmania University) Hyderabad, India, 2012.
- Bachelor of English Language (College of Languages, Baghdad University) Baghdad, Iraq, 1999.
- Secondary certificate, Iryan Secondary School, Ibb, Yemen, 1992.
09/2020 – Presently: Sana’a University, Sana’a, Yemen
Lecturer of English Language, English 101, Faculty of Mass
Communication, First Year.
Lecturer of Media Terminologies, Faculty of Mass
Communication, Fourth Year.
Lecturer of Oxford English For Careers Technology 1, Faculty
Of Engineering, First Year, of Electrical engineering department
and Mechanical Engineering Department.
2020 – 2021: Al-Andalus University, Sana’a, Yemen.
A lecturer of 18th century Novel, Robinson Crusoe. Third Year.
A lecturer of Shakespearian Drama, Julius Caesar, Fourth Year.
A lecturer of 19th Century Novel, Jane Austin, Third year (Semester2)
A lecturer of Introduction to English Literature, Second Year.
09/2020 – 12/2020: Al-Yamenia University, Sana’a, Yemen.
A lecturer of Contemporary Literary Theory, Art College, Third Year.
A lecturer of Listening and Speaking, Art College, Second Year.
09-12/2020: The Future University, A lecturer of speaking Fast, Faculty of Education, First Year.
2013- Presently: A member of teaching Staff in Community College, Ibb, Yemen.
2006 – 2010: Vocational Training Center, Baghdad ST, Sana’a, Yemen.
2004 – 2006: The Higher Institute for Training and Qulifying woman, Noqum, Sana’a, Yemen.
2000 – 2004: the industrial vocational institute, Hodeidah, Yemen.
Conferences and Workshops:
- Participated and presented a paper entitled ” The Crisis of Identity in Klara Hajaj’s Novel: Ismael’s Oranges “ in the MESMAC International Conference on people First? Man, Machine, Milieu, organized by MES Mampad College, Kerala, 15-17 Jan, 2019.
- Participated in an International Conference entitled “ Essay Literature in the Arabian Gulf” and presented a paper entitled “Essay in the Gulf States in Serving the Palestinian Cause: The Role of the Gulf States in Supporting the Palestinian Writers ” Organized by the Department of Arab Studies, EFL University, Hyderabad, India, 13 – 15 November, 2018.
- Participated in the International Symposium entitled “ Current Trends and Future Prospects in Translation Studies Research” organized by the department of Translation Studies, EFL University, Hyderabad, India, 29th Jan,
- Plenary speaker in the International Conference on English Studies and Women Empowerment, Mysore University, Karnataka, India, July 21-22, 2017.
- Participated in an International Conference entitled “The Teaching of English Language and Literature: Critical Prospective” and presented a paper entitled” The impact of the nature on Darwish’s Diction; Journal of an Ordinary Greif as a case study” Organized by Gitam University, Hyderabad, 11-12 August, 2017
- A delegate in a work shop entitled” Youth Personality Towards Professional Growth” Organized by World Organization of Students & Youth (WOSY), Hyderabad Chapter, India, 31st Jan, 2015.
- A presenter in an international Conference in English Literature, the Paper entitled with: Geography, Memory, Prophecy in Darwish’s Why Did You Leave the Horse Alone? Organized by EFL University, Hyderabad, 25-27 November, 2015.
- A Delegate in “International conference on Strategies for Business excellence: Challenges and Opportunities(ICSBE-12)” organized by Malla Reddy College of Engineering & Technology, Hyderabad, India. 30-31 March,
- A delegate in the Second International Conference for English Language Teacher Educators “ Assessing And Evaluating English Language Teacher Education, Teaching And Learning” Sponsored by the British Council and The English and Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad, 3-5 March, 2012.
- A delegate in three-day International Conference on “ Film Cultures: Historical Perspectives” organized by the Department of Cultural Studies, the English and Foreign Language University, Hyderabad, 21-23 October, 2011.
- A delegate in an International Conference on Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages- (TESOL), organized by Agricultural Development Trust’s Sharadabai Pawar Woman’s College and As Asian EFL journal, Pune, India. 2-4 December,2011.
Research and scientific papers:
- The impact of Nature on the Diction of Mahmoud Darwish’s poetry: Journal of an Ordinary Grief as a case study, English Language and Literature: Critical Prospective, Gitam University Press, ISBN: 978-81-933148-1-4
- The Crisis of Identity in Klara Hajaj’s Novel: Ismael’s Oranges, Man, Machine, Milieu, MES Mampad College Press, Kerala, India.
- Geography, Memory and Prophecy, in Darwish’s volume; Why did you Leave the Horse Alone? ,EFL University Press, India, 2015.