Mohammed Ahmed Hussein Al-Degri
I am Dr. Mohammed Ahmed Hussein Al-Degri, married with three children, holding a Ph.D. in Education specializing in Curricula and Methods of Teaching Arabic Language, from the College of Education – Ain Shams University 2012 AD with the highest degree awarded by the university, and I work as a professor in the Department of Basic Education at the College of Education – Sana’a University since In the year 2015 AD, and in a number of private universities, four scientific papers were published, two of which were published in the Republic of Egypt in the years 2016 and 2017 AD, and one research was published in the State of Qatar in the year 2018 AD and the fourth research was published in the Journal of Academic Development Center, Sana’a University 2020 AD. She has worked in the field of authoring, training, and participated in many educational and training workshops.
- PhD in Education: Arabic Language Curricula and Teaching Methods, Faculty of Education – Ayn Shams University, 2012, high rank (Recommendation to print the PhD thesis and exchange it between universities).
- MA in Education: Arabic Language Curricula and Teaching Methods, average of Excellent with a recommendation to print the MA thesis and exchange it between universities, Faculty of Education, Sana’a University, 2004.
- Preliminary MA course in Education, average of V. Good, the First of the batch, 2001.
- BA: Arabic Language, average of Good, Faculty of Education, Sana’a University, 1998.
- TOEFL, Ayn Shams University.
- Diploma in Secretariat in Computer literacy, Dolphin Center Soft for Computer and Languages, average of Excellent.
- SPSS and its statistical applications.
He has worked as a professor in the Department of Basic Education, Faculty of Education – Sana’a University, since 2015.
- He works as a professor in several universities: Science and Technology, Saba, and Al-Hikmah since 2012.
- Worked as a textbook author for the first cycle of the basic education stage for a period of four years since 2013.
- Worked as an arbitrator for the standards of teaching the Arabic language for the first grades supervised by the Educational Center for the Arabic Language for the Arab Gulf States, affiliated to the Arab Education Office for the Gulf States for the year 2013/2014 AD.
- Worked as a member and rapporteur of the team for authoring the Professional Standards Document for Kindergarten Educators and Basic Education Teachers 2015.
- He worked as a member of the team developing the document of general principles of public education curricula at the Ministry of Education in 2013 AD.
Conferences and Workshops:
Worked as Chairman of the Constitution and State Building Committee at the General Youth Conference in 2013.
- He worked as a rapporteur in the transitional justice committee at the General Youth Conference at the level of the Republic
- Participated in scientific conferences and seminars held in the Arab Republic of Egypt, including:
- Reading and Knowledge Conference held by the Egyptian Society for Reading and Knowledge for the years 2008 AD, 2009 AD, 2010 AD, 2011 AD.
Curricula and Teaching Methods Conference held by the Egyptian Association for Curricula and Teaching Methods for the years 2008 AD, 2009 AD, 2010 AD.
- Participated in the first scientific conference of the Academic Development and Quality Assurance Center – Sana’a University.
- Participated in a workshop for building educational curricula in light of the standards that were held in the Center for Educational Research and Development for a period of two months.
Research and scientific papers:
- A published research entitled: “Evaluating Reading Art in the document of Arabic Language for the grades of first cycle grades (1-3) of the basic education in the Republic of Yemen in the light of the necessary standards for this cycle”, published in the Reading and Knowledge Journal, Ayn Shams University, 2016.
- A published research entitled: “the reality of Reading Teaching in the basic education (primary) (1-6) in the Republic of Yemen and Kuwait”, published in the Reading and Knowledge Journal, Ayn Shams University, 2017.
- A published research entitled: “the Palestinian Issue in the basic and secondary education curricula in Yemen”, jointly with Prof. Mohammed Hatem Almekhlafi, Qatar, 2018.
- He published a scientific research entitled: “Reading comprehension skills appropriate for students of the first cycle of basic education in the Republic of Yemen in light of the quality standards of reading education” and it was published in the Journal of Studies in University Education and Quality Assurance, issued by the Center for Academic Development and Quality Assurance, Sana’a University 2020