- 2O12 Diploma in didactics of teaching French language for specific objectives, Chamber of commerce and industry, Paris.
- 2O11 Diploma in the ability of correcting oral and written exams for TOFEL in French language, French cultural centre, Sanaa.
- 2O11 Training course in the documentary research through internet, French cultural centre, Sanaa.
- 2008/2009 PHD in Linguistics, Linguistics, University Michel de Montaigne Bordeaux 3, mention very Honorable,France.
THE LEARNING OF VERBAL TENSES OF THE PAST IN FRENCH LANGUAGE IN YEMEN confronts the diversity of theoretical approaches.
- 2005 Master 2 University Paul Valéry-Montpellier III Arts, Languages and Art, finality Research, mention of language specialty discourse analysis, sociolinguistics, didactics of language and cultures.
- 2004 Degree of Master of French Foreign Language, University Stendhal-Grenoble III.
- 1998 Diploma in French Language Teacher (PROF-KEY), University of Franche-Comte-Besancon.
- 1998 DALF Diploma, Advanced Diploma in French Language, Centre of Applied Linguistics (CLA) – Besancon.
- 1997 Advanced Diploma in French Studies, Centre of Applied Linguistics (CLA) – Besancon
.1997 Degree DELF Diploma of French Language Studies, Centre of Applied Linguistics (CLA) – Besancon.
- 1997 Practical Certificate French Language University First Degree, Centre of Applied Linguistics (CLA) – Besancon.
- 1996 / 1997 Bachelor’s degree in French Language (BAC + 4 years), Sana’a University, Faculty of Letters, Department of French, Sanaa.
- 1994 Training in France for two months, CAREl, Royan, France.
- 2009-2021, Assistant Professor of French language (linguistics), University of Sanaa, Faculty of Languages, French Department, Sanaa.
– Recognized by the department as very competent in the art of motivating students on all subjects with particular emphasis on writing techniques.
– Responsible for teaching linguistics for third and fourth-year students.
– Responsible for the preparation of graduation research for fourth-year students.
- 2011-2015, French teacher at the French Company TOTAL, Sanaa.
– Provide French courses on specific objectives for employees.
- 2010-2015, Assistant Professor of French language, Lebanese University, facultative French courses, Sanaa.
-My high level of French as a foreign language, my teaching experience and my knowledge of cultural mediation allow me to adapt to all type of public in different specialities.
- 2010-2013, Head of French Department, Sanaa University, Faculty of Languages, French department, Sanaa.
– Responsible for the preparation of admission exams for new candidates.
– Accomplishment of the administrative tasks related to the management of the students (presences, monitoring the progression of each student…etc).
– Participation in educational meeting.
– Participation in the events organized by the French Embassy.
- 2001-2003, Teaching assistant, Sanaa University, Faculty of Languages, French Department, Sanaa.
– Encourage understanding of cultural diversity and restrictions.
– Focus on the meaning of collaboration in my classes.
– Focus on solution, highly skilled at adapting to different learning styles.
.1998-2001, Assistant, Sana’a University, Faculty of Languages, French Department, Sanaa.
– Provide general French classes in small groups.
– Serious preparation of courses, creation and correction of evaluations as part of the continuous evaluation of students.
- 1998, Teacher of French, public school, Arwa School, Sanaa.
– Teach the basic elements of French language.
– Be able to introduce themselves and identify objects and people.
- A dynamic and respected professional teacher with an exemplary track record of designing and delivering excellent interactive lesson plans that are tailored to each student’s needs.
- Experienced teacher of French in different structures : universities, companies and schools using various pedagogical tools.
- Recognized by the university as available, flexible, creative, autonomous, sense of contact and team spirit.
- 14 years of professional experience in didactic knowledge in French as a foreign language, which allowed to develop an approach and a particular reflection on the students.
- Reflective educational adaptation and research in order to obtain more dynamic, playful and interactive courses while being organized around speech acts, role plays and projects.
- Passionate about the French language and always looking for new experience and new encounters with an audience varies.
– Ability to analyze needs, ability to provide adequate learning, listening skills.
– Ability to adapt to all audiences.
– Exceptional mastery of French language.
– A communicative and creative approach allowing easy learning of language communication in an independent way and a learning pleasure.
– Excellent relational quality to all audiences.
– Interest for foreign cultures.
- Mother tongue: Arabic
- Foreign languages:
- French: Excellent
- English: Advance