Ali Saleh Saleh AL-Baz
Name: Ali Saleh Saleh AL-Baz
Date of Birth: 5th February 1990
Address: Old Sana’a, Sana’a, Republic of Yemen.
Office Address: Earth Sciences department, Faculty of Petroleum and natural resources,
Sana’a University, Republic of Yemen.
Mobile Phone: 00967-777198757
E – mail: email@example.com
Summary: (A brief profile Summary of the faculty member at least 3 lines)
Master student and demonstrator in the field of Petroleum Geology and Stratigraphy, in University of Sana’a. Study stages, from elementary school to university, were in Sana’a city. Committed to continuous learning and professional development, with a genuine interest in Petroleum Geology.
- Master student in Faculty of Petroleum and natural resources, Sana’a University, from 2020 until Present.
- Preliminary Year in Petroleum Geology and Stratigraphy, University of Sana’a, 2016-2017.
- Sc. degree in Petroleum Geology and Stratigraphy, Department of Earth and Environmental Science, University of Sana’a, 2013.
- High secondary at Al Kuwait. School, Sana’a city.
- Demonstrator of Petroleum Geology and Stratigraphy, Department of Earth Sciences, University of Sana’a from 2013 until Present.
- Follow up undergraduate students in the preparation and the completion of their Graduation Projects
- Experienced in teaching lab sections for undergraduate students.
- Experienced in using any computer software especially Geosoftware.
- Work in Water quality project, National Water Resources Authority-Sana’a branch, supported by UNICEF.(2019)
- Work in Water quality monitoring project, National Water Resources Authority-Sana’a branch, supported by UNICEF.(2019,2020)
Conferences and Workshops:
- Participation in the 1st Arabian Geosciences Students Forum in Oman, October, 2013.
- SPE – Yemen Section events:
“Development of Mature Oil Fields: Enhanced Oil Recovery Option” introduced by Mr.Tayfun Babadagli. Sana’a 1st December 2013.
§“New tools and Workflows to Process Dynamic Data in Intelligent Fields” introduced by Mr. Pierre Houzé Oliver. Sana’a 1st June 2013.
Research and scientific papers: