Faiz Saleh Abdo Al-dobli
Date & Place Of Birth: 27-10-1978 Sana’a ,Yemen.
Address: (YE, Sana’a, Taiz St, Shamilah)
Mobile: +967 77 1000 318
I was born in 1978, Sana’a, I live in Shamilah, in the seventy district. I am married and a father of three children, Raad, Saleh, Muhammad, and two daughters. Amani and Reham. I work as a faculty member at Sanaa University and some private universities. I am a lawyer in Yemeni courts and legal advisor to some companies and commercial and real estate institutions. High school 1995, Bachelor of Laws, LLMs in Criminal Law and PhD in Private law.
- Bachelor of Laws from University of Applied Sciences (very good)
- LLMs in Criminal Law at the Police Academy (very good)
- PhD in Private law, Kingdom of Morocco (excellent)
- A lawyer before the Yemeni courts of various qualitative specializations.
- Legal advisor to Al-Faris Real Estate and Contracting
- Legal advisor to the Hussein Abdo Corporation for Trade and Import
Conferences and Workshops:
- A course in international arbitration in the field of investment disputes
- A course in banking contracts and intellectual property
- A course in engineering arbitration and petroleum contracts
Research and scientific papers:
- A book titled the” privacy of litigation in personal status cases”
- A research titled “Successful Administrative Leadership”
- A study titled “tribal custom and its role in guarantees of conflict resolution”