DR.Abdulaziz Saad Yahya Al-Naamani
Job: Assistant Professor in Department of Private International Law, Faculty of Shari’a and Law, Sana’a University
Date and place of birth: Shahara, 12/01/1965
Marital status: married and father of six children
He has been appointed as a teaching assistant then a professor in Department of Private International Law, Faculty of Shari’a and Law.
After that, an assistant professor in the same Department , then a Head of the Department and Vice Dean of the Faculty for Students’ Affairs.
- Licentiate from the Faculty of Shari’ a and Law, Sana’a University for the year 1988 , with the general grade of very good.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Comparative Law, Ain Shams University, 1993.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Private Law, Helwan University, Egypt, 1996.
- Doctoral from Ain Shams University, with the grade of very good, 2002, which is the highest grade awarded at that time.
- Member of the local council of the eighth capital region, 1988
- Director of Issues and Grievances Department of Legal Affairs, Sana’a University, 1990
- Two diplomas for two years in French language and scholarship to France, 1991,1992
- Head of postgraduate Studies control and Head of the Document Examination and Admissions Committee for Postgraduate Students, 2003-2010
- Lawyer for the Syndicate of Faculty Members of Sana’a University 2004 .
- Head of the Department of Private International Law, Faculty of Shari’a and Law, Sana’a University, 2014
- Vice-Dean of Faculty of Shari’a and Law for Student Affairs for a period of four years 2016.
- Chairing and participating in many investigation committees.
- Currently, Head of the Private International Law Department, 2020 .
Conferences and Workshops:
- Participation in the Conference on Investment and Arbitration which is held in Yemen ,Sana’a , 1998
- Participation in the regional meeting of the Committee (Experts in International Humanitarian Law) which is held under the auspices of the Red Cross in Beirut, 2005.
- Participation in the workshop (Evaluation and Development of the programs of Sana’a University) 2005 .
- Participation in the conference ( Stock markets and exchanges ,perspectives challenges) which is held in Dubai under the auspices of United Arab Emirates University, 2006.
Research and scientific papers:
- Private International Law, the Citizen and the Center of Foreigners, a Comparative Study of General Principles and Provisions of Yemeni Positive Law, 2003
- Private International Law, The Center of Foreigners, General Legal Principles under Yemeni Law A Comparative Study of Islamic Fiqh 2004