Yahya Esmail Al-Ashmori
Name : Yahya Esmail Al-Ashmori
Date of Birth : 23/06/1973.
Gender : Male.
Marital Status: Married.
Assistant Professor in Information Technology, specializing in data mining from Ibn Tofail University in the Kingdom of Morocco, and a faculty member at Sana’a University, Faculty of Science, Department of Mathematics and Computer since 2016. I have worked in many private universities and participated in the preparation and holding of many international conferences and workshops inside and outside Yemen in the field of science Computer, information technology and network management.
- D. in Information Technology (2011-2016) Ibn Tofail University, Faculty of Science, Morocco.
- Sc. Master’s in Software Engineering (2008-2010) Ibn Tofail University, Faculty of Science, Morocco.
- Sc. in Mathematics/computer, (1992-1996) Sana’a University, Faculty of Science (Yemen).
Conferences and Workshops:
Preparing and participating in international conferences and scientific workshops in the field of computer science and information technology, including:
- The First National Conference on Cyber Security – Ministry of Communications and Information Technology for the period from 7-9 June 2021 AD in the capital, Sana’a. Under the slogan (Towards a National Cyber Security Strategy)
- The workshop entitled “Digital Awareness and its Role in Consumer Protection”, organized by the Yemeni Society for Consumer Protection in Sana’a. Sunday, April 11, 2021
- The International Conference on Modern Smart Technologies and Their Applications on Virtual Reality for the period from 10-12 August 2021 at the Lebanese University in Sana’a.
- The First International Conference on Modern Trends in the Information and Communication Technology Industry, which will be held at Al-Razi University in the Faculty of Computer and Information Technology for the period from 4-6 December 2021.
Research and scientific papers:
- Yahya Al-Ashmoery, Rochdi Messoussi, Raja Touaahni,(2015), “ANALYTICAL TOOLS FOR VISUALISATION OF INTERACTIONS IN ONLINE E-LEARNING ACTIVITIES ON LMS AND SEMANTIC SIMILARITY MEASURES ON TEXT”.- Journal of Theoretical and Applied Information Technology (indexed in Scopus)- 10th March 2015 , Volume 73, Issue 1, (2015).
- Al-Ashmoery Yahya, Messoussi Rochdi,(2015), “Learning analytics system for assessing students’ performance quality and text mining in online communication,” Intelligent Systems and Computer Vision (ISCV) (indexed in Scopus), 2015, IEEE, vol., no., pp.1-8, 25-26 March 2015.
- Yahya Al-Ashmoery, Rochdi Messoussi, Raja Touaahni, (2013) “MONITORING AND VISUALIZING STUDENTS TRACKING DATA ONLINE LEARNING ACTIVITIES (TRACKING IN E-LEARNING PLATFORMS) MVSA” International Journal of Information Technology & Management Information System (IJITMIS), Volume 4, Issue 3, September – December (2013), pp:121 – 135.
- Yahya Al-Ashmoery, Rochdi Messoussi, “Learning analytics system for assessing students’ performance quality and text mining in online communication”. The International Conference on Intelligent Systems and Computer Vision 2015, March 25 -26 2015, IEEE, Fez-Morocco.