Omar Abdulaziz Mohamed Ali
Lecturer and researcher with 12 years of experience teaching varios courses in undergraduate level. Supervised 11 BA theses. Published over 12 articles in peer-reviewed journals and 3 conference papers.
|2005 – 2009||PhD, Mathematics, University Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)|
|Thesis:||Analytical Methods for Solving Fractional Differential Equations|
|Supervisor:||Prof. Dr. Ishak Hashim
|2002 – 2005||Master of Science, Mathematics (Numerical Analysis), Technology University of Malaysia (UTM)|
|Thesis:||Numerical Solutions of the Second Kind Weakly Singular Volterra Integral Equations using Product Integration Methods with Smoothing Transformations|
|Supervisor:||Dr. Ali Abd Rahman
|1993 – 1997||Bachelor of Science with First Class Honours, Mathematics, Sana’a University|
|1997 – 2001||Instructor, Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Sana’a University|
|2009 – present||Assistant Professor (Lecturer), Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Sana’a University. Teaching courses at undergraduate level:|
|· Number Theory
· Advanced Calculus
|· Numerical Analysis
· Measure Theory
|2012 – 2014||Head of Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Sana’a University.|
Conferences and Workshops:
- Abdulaziz, I. Hashim, 2008. Analytical solutions of fractional initial value problems by homotopy perturbation method. Proceeding on Post-Graduate Colloquium-8, pp. 242–244, University Kebangsaan Malaysia, 5–7 June 2008.
- Abdulaziz, I. Hashim, 2007. Homotopy analysis method for solving linear fractional partial differential equations. Proceeding on International Conference on Mathematical Sciences pp. 729–738. Bangi, Malaysia, 28–29 Nov. 2007.
- Abdulaziz, I. Hashim, M.S.M. Noorani, 2007. Comparing accuracies of numerical methods for solving Chen system. The 2nd IMT-GT 2006 Regional Conference on Mathematics, Statistics and Applications. vol. 2, 232–238. 13–15 June 2006, the Gurney Hotel, Penang.
- ورشة التوصيف والتطوير لمقررات كلية العلوم المقامة في كلية العلوم جامعة صنعاء، 2020.
Research and scientific papers:
- Abdulaziz, A.S. Bataineh, I. Hashim. On convergence of homotopy analysis method and its modification for fractional modified KdV equations. Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computing 33(1): 61-81, June 2010.
- F.M. Noor, O. Abdulaziz, I. Hashim. MHD flow and heat transfer in a thin liquid film on an unsteady stretching sheet by the homotopy analysis method. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids 63(3): 357-373, May 2010.
- Abdulaziz, I. Hashim, E.S. Ismail. Approximate analytical solution to fractional modified KdV equations. Mathematical and Computer Modelling 49(1):136–145, Jan 2009.
- Abdulaziz, N.F.M. Noor, I. Hashim. Homotopy analysis method for fully developed MHD micropolar fluid flow between vertical porous plates. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engng. 78(7): 817–827, 2009.
- Abdulaziz, I. Hashim. Fully developed free convection heat and mass transfer of a micropolar fluid between porous vertical plates. Numer. Heat Transfer , Part A: Appl.: An International Journal of Computation and Methodology, 55(3): 270–288, Jan 2009.
- Hashim, O. Abdulaziz, S. Momani. Homotopy analysis method for fractional IVPs. Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation 14 (3): 674–684, 2009.
- S.H. Chowdhury, I. Hashim, O. Abdulaziz. Comparison of homotopy analysis method and homotopy-perturbation method for purely nonlinear fin-type problems. Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation 14(2): 371–378, 2009.
- Abdulaziz, M.S.H. Chowdhury, I. Hashim, S. Momani. Direct solution of second-order BVPs by homotopy-perturbation method. Sains Malaysiana, Nov 2008.
- Abdulaziz, I. Hashim, S. Momani. Application of homotopy-perturbation method to fractional IVPs. Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics 216: 574–584, 2008.
- Abdulaziz, I. Hashim, S. Momani. Solving systems of fractional differential equations by homotopy-perturbation method. Physics Letters A 372: 451–459, 2008.
- Abdulaziz, I. Hashim, A. Saif. Series solutions of time-fractional PDEs by homotopy analysis method. Differential Equations and Nonlinear Mechanics, 2008: Article ID 686512, 1–16, doi:10.1155/2008/686512.
- Abdulaziz, N.F.M. Noor, I. Hashim, M.S.M. Noorani. Further accuracy tests on Adomian decomposition method for chaotic systems. Chaos, Solitons & Fractals 36: 1405–1411, 2008.