Ahmed Abdullah Al-Howilah
- Date of birth: 1976
- Nationality: Yemeni
- Marital status: married
Assistant professor of prosthodontics in dentistry collage, Sana’a university and other private universities. Supervisor of a lot of graduating projects for dental students. Also, professor of research methodology and biostatistics in private university.A confident healthcare professional with a long track record of successfully diagnosing, treating patients’ dental conditions, teaching and training of community dentistry.
- 2021- PhD in Dental public health & community dentistry – Sana’a University
- 2015-MSc in Dental public health & community dentistry – Sana’a University
- 2009-2021, Residency certificate from prosthodontics department at faculty of dentistry- Sana’a University.
- 2005- Bachelor in dentistry – Sana’a University.
- Dentist in private dental center (oral surgery, cosmetic dentistry smile re-designing, and prosthodontics)- from 2005
- Assistant professor of prosthodontics- from 2016
- Assistant professor of research methodology and biostatistics- from 2019
- Supervisor of graduation projects of dental students – from 2020
- Assistant professor of dental implant – from 2017
- Assistant professor of medical ethics of dentists – from 2018
Conferences and Workshops:
Attended a lot of local conferences.
Research and scientific papers: