Hassan Mohammed Al-Mahbashi
Associate Professor , College Dean
Hassan Mohammed Al-Mahbashi
Associated Professor at
Department of forensic Medicine and Clinical Toxicology ,Faculty of Medicine Sana’a University –Yemen
Phone no. Mobile: +967771703099
- D 2010 in Pharmacology &Toxicology , Faculty of Pharmacy Cairo University.
- V. 2002 in Pharmacology &Toxicology , Faculty of Pharmacy Baghdad University.
- V.Sc., 1995 Faculty of Pharmacy Sana’a University.
- lecturer of practical toxicology and pharmacology at college of pharmacy sana’a university .( 2002 till now)
- Lecturer of toxicology at faculty of medicine and pharmacy ,Sana’a university .( 2010 till now)
- Lecturer of pharmacology at faculty of dentist ,Sana’a university (2010)
- General Management of Supreme head of Medicine & Medical Appliances (6\2015-1\2016 ) .
- Established of National Academic Reference Standards
Pharmacy Education (NARS) (Yemen 2018)
- Pharmacological and Biochemical Studies
In vitro and in vivo evaluation of different biologically active materials, as:
- Evaluation of anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antipyretic, anti-ulcerogenic activities.
- Evaluation of anti-diabetic, diuretic, antioxidant and hepatoprotective effects.
- Toxicological Studies
- Toxicological evaluation of different compounds of synthetic, semi synthetic or of natural origin from the toxicological point of view on reproductive, hematopoietic, liver and kidney functions in lab. animals.
- Toxicological evaluation of different poisons on human bodies
- Toxicological evaluation of environmental poisons .
Trainer and well trained on Pharmacological and toxicological (Instruments):
- Tail flick.
- Plantar Test (Hargreaves’ Method).
- Automatic organ bath.
- ELISA reader.
- Blood pressure recorder (Tail cuff method).
- Rota-Rod Treadmill for Rats.
- Activity Cage.
- Hot Plate.
- TLC Technique
- As speaker in the 3rd Diabetic congress of the Iraqi Diabetic Society – Baghdad 27-28 February 2002.
- As speaker in the 6th scientific Conference of college of Pharmacy –Baghdad University 2-9-
- As speaker in the 11th conference of Syndicate of Iraqi Pharmacist 2-4….2002.
- As attendant in the Scientific Conference that deals with Effect of Uses of Uranium in military on human people and Environment in Iraq .
- As attendant in the 1st Scientific Conference of forensic Medicine and Clinical Toxicology Department –November 10-11 – 2009.Mansoura University –Faculty – Egypt .
- As attendant and Poster in the 4th International Conference of the Forensic Medicine Authority – April 20-22- 2010 . Cairo –Egypt
- As speaker in the 9th International Conference of Medical Research Division, – NRC, under the theme of “Nutrition and Health”, in December 2010.
- As speaker in the 7th Scientific conference of the Forensic Medicine &Clinical toxicology Department – Cairo University 3May 2009.
- As Attendant in the 8th Scientific conference of the Forensic Medicine &Clinical toxicology Department – Cairo University 3May 2010.
- As speaker in the 6th meeting of nMAFS March 8th – 10th 2014 porto sokhna hotel
Training courses and lectures
- Analysis and identification of poisons in biomaterial samples (Sana’a University ,2005).
- Analysis and identification of narcotics in biomaterial samples (Sana’a University ,2006).
- Toefl: have a valid Local TOEFL certificate.