Mohammed Eskandar Al-Maqaleh
Bachelor’s degree in dentistry from Sana’a University Faculty of Dentistry and English language diploma from (YALI). Working as a teaching assistant at oral and maxillofacial department at Sana’a University. Working as a teaching assistant at Science & Technology University, The Civilization University and Ibn Al-Nafis University. Former lecturer for Oral surgery and periodontology at Al-Qabas and Yemen institute for medical science.
- BACHELOR OF DENTISTRY AT SANA’A UNIVERSITY
- English language diploma
- Inno Dental Implant course
- Dental Photography Practical Course
- CBCT X-Ray Analysis Course
- Basics and Principles of Scientific Research
- Temporary dimples course
- Dental Anesthesia Course
- CPR principles courese
- Teaching assistant at oral and maxillofacial department at Sana’a University.
- Teaching assistant at Science & Technology University .
- Teaching assistant The Civilization University .
- Teaching assistant at Ibn Al-NafisUniversity .
- Former Lecturer at AL-QABAS & Yemen medical institute
- Former volunteer at Al-Thawra medical center.
Conferences and Workshops:
- The Dental Pioneers
- Woodpecker Endodontic Conference
- Scientific Dentistry Confrence 1 (SDC1)
- Scientific Dentistry Confrence 2 (SDC2)
- Scientific TMJ Disorders Conference.