Naif Rasheed Abdulrab Ali Al-Areqi
-Marital status: Married.
Date and place of birth: April 26, 1994 AD –taiz – Yemen.
– Address: Sana’a – Shamlan -. -Yemeni nationality.
My name is naifrasheedabdulrabalialareqi. I am 28 years old, born in Taiz in 1994 AD, married, and – (Gpnaifalareqi@gmail.com) Email:
Bachelor’s degree in Oral and Dental Medicine and Surgery – Sana’a University in 2016/2017 AD – grade (excellent) rank (first). I joined as a teaching assistant in the Faculty of Dentistry, Sana’a University in 2019 – Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.. I participated in several events, activities and workshops since my joining as A teaching assistant to this day, I am currently studying a master’s degree in oral and maxillofacial surgery – third level. I worked as a teaching assistant in a number of universities and as a lecturer in medical institutions. I work in a clinic as a dentist in Sawan. I attended several conferences related to dentistry in general and oral and dental surgery in particular. I also attended courses in the field of scientific research. I yearn to raise my scientific level and complete my graduate studies within the confines of my university in order to raise the level of my university locally and internationally, God willing.
– I graduated from high school in 2011 – IbnMajid School with a grade of 93%.
– Bachelor’s degree in Dentistry, University of Sana’a, College of Dentistry, in 2017, graded “Excellent” with honors, with a rate of 92.14%, ranked (first in the class).
– I am currently studying a master’s degree in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery – Faculty of Dentistry, Sana’a University – third level
– Five years of experience in the field of dentistry in general.
– Skills in the use of computers, software and electronic devices related to the work side.
– Three years of experience in the field of oral and maxillofacial surgery for minor oral operations and everything related to it – and that is since I joined the Department of Surgery in this college.
– He works as a Demonstrator at Sana’a University – College of Dentistry – Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.-
– Worked as a teaching assistant at Al-Hikma University – College of Dentistry – Department of Conservative Therapy – Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery – Sana’a / Al-Hurriya St. 2018.
– Experience in the field of recitation, teaching, and smooth delivery of information to the student.
Conferences and Workshops:
– Participated in the First Scientific Forum for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery – House of Culture on August 31, 2016.
– Participated in the Second Scientific Forum for Dentistry – University of Science and Technology during the period (18-20 April 2017 AD).