Morad Abda Al-Saghir Moqbel
Name: Morad Abda Al-Saghir Moqbel
Place and date of birth: Taiz, Yemen 12/26/1959
Phone number: 00967774273488
- Postgraduate medical education
- D. in Hematology and Blood Transfusion Russia Moscow Scientific Center of Hematology Russian Academy of Medical Sciences June 1998-2000
- Graduate medical education
- Hematologist – Russia, Moscow – Moscow Clinical Scientific Research Center 1996-1998
- Cardiologist – Russia Moscow-Moscow Clinical Scientific Research Center 1993-1996
- Undergraduate medical education
- Bachelor’s degree in General Medicine and Surgery – Russia Simferopol Crimea – Crimean Medical Institute 1982-1988
- General Secondary School – Taiz, Yemen, Al-Thawra Secondary School, 1978.
- Practical medical skills
- General Practitioner, Internal Medicine, Sana’a, Military Hospital, 1988-1989.
- General Practitioner, Internal Medicine, Sana’a, Al-Thawra Hospital, 1989-1993.
- Internal Medicine Specialist in Hematology and Cardiology, Sana’a, Kuwait University Hospital, 2000-2015.
- Consultant Internal Medicine Physician, Sana’a, Kuwait University Hospital, 2015 to the present.
- Consultant Internal Medicine Doctor in the Department of Internal Medicine and Intensive Care, Al Hilal Specialized Hospital, Sana’a 2016-2017.
- Consultant Internal Medicine Doctor in the Department of Internal Medicine and Intensive Care Unimax Specialized Hospital, Sana’a 2017-2018.
- Consultant Internal Medicine in the Department of Internal Medicine and Intensive Care, Sana’a Almalek Hospital 2018-2019.
- Consultant Internal Medicine Doctor in the Department of Internal Medicine and Intensive Care, Nour Al-Hayat Specialized Hospital, Sana’a 2020-2021
- Provisional experience and skills
- Experience in managing and analyzing medical data
- Experience in writing and planning medical scientific research.
- Experience with SPSS program to analyze medical data
- Experience in Adobe InDesin for editing and coordinating medical research.
- Experience in editing medical journals.
- Experience in supervising medical research for master’s and doctoral degrees
- Skill in word, excel and power point programs
Conferences and Workshops
- Participation in workshops on family planning 1990.
- Participation in a workshop on the high mortality rate of children and pregnant women, 1991.
- Participation in a one-week workshop on acquiring scientific research skills 2007.
- Attending scientific conferences in the digestive system, heart, brain and nerves.
Research and scientific papers
- Does Viral Hepatitis Attribute to Hepatocellular Carcinoma? Ahmed M.T. Al-Gharati1*, Murad A.A. Mukbel1, Mohamed A. Al-Haimi1, Mohamed S.A. Ghanem. Sana’a Univ J Med Sci 2016; 7 (2).
- Prediction of Early Rebleeding and Mortality after Acute Esophageal Variceal Hemorrhage among Yemeni Patients in Major Hospitals—Sana’a, Murad AA1 ,Arege Yahya Hunaysh2 ,Open Journal of Gastroenterology, 2016, 6, 214-227.
- The Effect of Upper Endoscopy on Pulse Rate and Oxygen Saturation at High Altitude Areas
Murad AA1 Mohamed SA2
- Arterial Oxygen Saturation during Unsedated Upper Endoscopy. MOHAMED AAL-HAIM, MURAD AAMUKBEL, MUHAMMAD ZUBAIR, P J M H S Vol. 10, NO. 1, JAN – MAR 2016.
Dekra Ali Abd EL-Wahed El-Aghbary
Mohammed Abdulkader Mohammed Al-Nuzaili
Mohammad Abdul Wahid Ali Almorish
Lutfi Abdul-Salam Abdelrab Al-Maktari
Sondos Ahmed Mohmed ALashwal
Boshra Abdulrhman Rashid Al-absi