Mohammed Mohammed Al-Aqeeli
Mohammed Mohammed Al-Aqeeli: General Director of the Computer Centre and the Assistant Professor of Machine translation and the Head of the Translation Department – Faculty of Languages Sana’a University. The former Head of the Translation Unit and the controller of the Languages Teaching Unit in the Community center for Translation and Teaching Languages CTLT.
– Bachelor &Master in English
– Master (MBA) Business Administration, HR
– PhD in Machine Translation
Experience In the Field of Training, Translation&Teaching
International Symposiums and Participations
– Re- Approaching Reality – The Perception of the Other in the Relations between Western and Islamic World” organized by Germany Embassy Sana’a, the Free University Berlin, Sana’a University and Friedrich Ebert-Foundation.in January 2009 Sana’a.
– National Seminar on translation and culture studies, 13-15 June 2013 Pune, India.
– Summer school2010 in Berlin Germany, organized by Germany Embassy Sana’a, the Free University Berlin, Sana’a University and (DAAD) in July 2010.
International Seminars and conferences
– A Presenter participant in the National Conference on Research Methodology in Language and Literature 18-19 January 2013, Udgir- 413517 Dist. India. UGC & SRTM University Nanded Sponsored.
– A participant in the National seminar of Globalization and Language Planning in India: Perspectives and Challenges 4-5 March 2013.
– A participant in The 3rd International Conference on English Language Teacher Education in a Diverse Environment. Hyderabad, India 16-17-18 march 2013.
– National Seminar on Research for Development, Maharashtra, India 30th March 2013.