Muhammad Ali Shukri
Phone number: 7759611111
She obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Physics from the University of Mosul in 1980 and a Master’s degree from the University of Basra in theoretical physics in 1984 and was appointed to Sana’a University – College of Science – Department of Physics as a teacher in the year 1985. Assistant in the Department of Physics at the University of New Mexico. Hassat holds a master’s degree in electrical engineering and also qualified as a doctorate in electrical engineering at the University of New Mexico. Currently an associate professor in the physics department. Research areas of interest include theoretical physics and applied physics.
I worked as Dean of the Faculty of Science – Sana’a University during the period 2013 to 2016 and since the beginning of the year 2016 Vice President for Student Affairs.
1- Doctor of Applied Physics, May 2000- University of New Mexico (America)
2- PhD candidate in electrical engineering 1998 – University of New Mexico (USA)
3- M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering 1998 – University of New Mexico (America)
4- MA in Theoretical Physics 1984 University of Basra (Iraq)
5- Bachelor’s degree in Physics -1980- University of Mosul (Iraq)
1- 1985-…Teacher, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor in the Department of Physics
2- 2016 – Vice President for Student Affairs – Sana’a University
3- 2013-2016 Dean of the Faculty of Science – University of Sana’a
4- 1991 – 1999 Assistant Lecturer at New Mexico State University (USA)
5- 1985-1990 Lecturer, Department of Physics, Sana’a University.
Conferences and Workshops:
- Participation in the conferences of the American Physical Society and the American Optical Society during the years 1993-1998.
- Participation in the investment conference held in Sana’a 2006 – with a research paper on investment prospects in the field of education, a training course in the methods of teaching laboratories and as an assistant teacher (University of New Mexico 1991)
- A training course on how to deal with and maintain optical devices (University of New Mexico 1993)
- A training course on how to install, adjust and maintain lasers (University of New Mexico 1993
Research and scientific papers:
- “Magnetic-field enhancement of interface-phonon effects on quasi-two-dimensional magnetopolarons.”, R Chen, DL Lin, M Shukri, CY Chen; Physical Review B 46 (20), 13357
- “Coherent, directional, laserlike emission from random gain media.”, M Shukri, RL Armstrong; Applied optics 39 (24), 43
- “Spatial correlation properties of twisted partially coherent light focused by diffractive axicons.”, M A Shukri, A A Alkelly, YS Alarify; JOSA A 29 (9), 2019-2027
- ” Intensity distribution and focal depth of axicon illuminated by Gaussian Schell-model beam.” AA Alkelly, M Shukri, YS Alarify; Optics Communications 284 (19), 4658-4662
- “Dust acoustic solitons in an opposite polarity dusty plasma in the presence of generalized polarization force.”, MAH Khaled, M A Shukri, YAA Hager; Physics of Plasmas 26 (10), 103702
- “Influences of twisting phenomenon of partially coherent field with uniform-intensity diffractive axicons.” AA Alkelly, M Shukri, YS Alarify; JOSA A 29 (4), 417-425
- Apodized design of diffractive axicons for twisted partially coherentlightht M Shukri, AA Alkelly, YS Alarify; Applied optics 52 (9), 1881-1887
- “Quantum dots in AA-stacked bilayer graphene” HS Qasem, HM Abdullah, MA Shukri, H Bahlouli, U Schwingenschlögl, Physical Review B 102 (7), 075429
- ” Waves in an Opposite Polarity Dusty Plasma in the Presence of Generalized Polarization Force with Superthermal Electrons and Ions”, AA M.H. Khaled., M.A. Shukri. & Al-Shaibani; Braz J phys (30 June 2021)
- “Large-amplitude Dust Acoustic Solitons in an Opposite Polarity Dusty Plasma with Generalized Polarization Force”, MAH Khaled, MA Shukri, YAA Hager; Chinese Physics B
- “Squeezing and Entanglement of two-modes Quantum waves”, ASM Hassan, WSA Hasan, MA Shukri; arXiv preprint arXiv:2008.10630
- “Propagation of fully and partially coherent flat-topped multi-Gaussian beams through axicons.”, FM Thabit, AA AlKelly, MA Shukri; JOSA A 37 (5), 759-767
- ” Stress-strain characteristics, dynamic recrystallization, grain growth, and melting point of the binary and ternary solder alloys”, SMALIM ALSOWIDY, MALI SHUKRI; Turkish Journal of Physics 35 (3), 311-321