Khaled Abd Al-Salam Al-Haddad
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph D) in Pediatric Dentistry, Khartoum University, Faculty of Dentistry, Dec. 2006
– Master of Science) in orthodontic and Pediatric Dentistry (MSc), University of Baghdad, Collage of dentistry, Aug. 2002.
– Doctorate of Dental Science (DDS), Damascus University, Collage of Dentistry, 1995.
Deputy dean for academic and higher education affairs.
July 2007- present
Sep 2000 – July 2002
Assistant Professor of Orthodontic and Peadodontic Department, Collage of Dentistry, Sana’a University.
Peadodontist in Private Practice Yemen, Sana’a.
Supervisor for Under graduated Student in The Phantom, Laboratory as Well as Clinics, Faculty of Dentistry, Baghdad University.
Feb 1998 – Dec 1999 Demonstrator at peadodontic Department – Collage of Dentistry, Sana’a University.
Dec1996 – April 1998
Dentist in dental clinic of Al-Gomhori Hospital, Sana’a City.
Sep1995– April 1998 General Practitioner in Private Practice Yemen, Sana’a.
Aug 1994 –July 1995 Internship at Damascus University, Collage of Dentistry.
Conferences and Workshops:
• Speaker in the FDI CONFERSNCE –India, 9-11 August 2014.
• Speaker in the 1st Sana’a university international dental conference, 29-31 Oct 2013.
• FDI 101 conference in Istanbul- turkey. 28-31 August 2013.
• UAE international dental conference and Arab dental exhibition Dubai, 4- 9 Feb. 2013.
• Speaker in the 1st Yemen-Turkey Dental Congress – Scientific Program University of Science and Technology (4-6 December 2012).
• UAE international dental conference and Arab dental exhibition Dubai, 1- 3 Feb. 2011.
• Lectured participants in the 1st dental meeting In Al-Sabain Hospital in Sana`a City, Yemen .December 2010.
• External examiner for Master Thesis, Tanta University, Faculty Of Dentistry, Peadodontic Department Titled (The Relationship Between Oral Candida Species and Dental Caries Among 6-12 Years Old Children). October 2010.
• External examiner for Master Thesis, Tanta University, Faculty Of Dentistry, Peadodontic Department Titled (Accuracy Of Moyer`S Method In A Group of Children at Sana`a City). October 2010.
• Lectured participants in the 2nd International dental conference in Yemen .April 2010.
• UAE international dental conference and Arab dental exhibition Dubai, 9- 13 Mar 2010.
• UAE international dental conference and Arab dental exhibition Dubai, 10- 12 Mar 2009.
• Lectured participants in the 1st International dental conference in Yemen .April 2008.
• The Third Yemeni Saudi conference of clinical immunology and allergology. Sana’a, 29 April- 1 May 2008.
• Lectured participants in the 1st Aden dental conference, 20-22 Nov 2007.
• Arab dental federation 35, Khartoum Sudan, 22-24 Feb 2005.
• Jordan dental association, 23-26 Oct 2001.
• The 7th specialized orthodontic conference held with the 23th conference of the Iraqi dental association, 8-10 Oct 2001.
• Syrian dental association, 20-34 Aug 1993.
Research and scientific papers:
– Prevalence and Pattern of Third Molar Impaction in Sample of Yemeni Adults, Online Journal of Dentistry & Oral Health, of Dentistry, March, 12, 2019. DOI:10.33552/OJDOH.2019.01.000523
– – The potential association between periodontitis and nonalcoholic fatty liver disease: a systematic review, Clinical Oral Investigations , The online version of this article 18 October 2018, (https://doi.org/10.1007/s00784-018-2726-1
– Prevalence associated factors of oral non-cida albicans cida carriage in denture wearers in Sana’a city-Yemen. Universal journal of pharmaceutical research, volume 3, issue 4, 2018.avaliable on line on 15 September 2018.
– The Prevalence of Dental Caries in Kindergartens’ and its Associated Factors among Children in Sana’a City”. EC Dental Science 7.5 (2017): 206-211.
– Assessment of gingival health status among 5- and 12- year- old children in Yemen: a cross-sectional study. ISRN Dentistry, Volume 2013, Article ID 352621, 7 pages
– Oral health status and treatment needs among school children in Sana’a City, Yemen. Int J Dent Hygiene 8, 2010; 80–85.
– Prevalence of gingival recession among khat chewers. Sana’a university journal for medical science. (Date of acceptance Nov, 10, 2008).
– Tooth lost and gingival recession as a risk factor of khat chewing in Yemen. Cairo dental Journal 2008; 24(2): 171-176.