Naela Mohamed Ali Al-Mogahed
Place and date of birth: Yemen – Dhamar 7 \ 12 \ 1965.
Summary:(A brief profileSummary of the faculty member at least 3 lines)
Academic career of the most recent to oldest:
– Associated Professor Department of Orthodontics Faculty of Dentistry University of Sana’a (2016-2022)
– Assistant Professor Department of Orthodontics Faculty of Dentistry University of Sana’a 2010-2016
– Lecturer in Orthodontics.
– Head of orthodontic department2016-2019.
– Private clinic in 2000-2022 (Mogahed Medicine Clinic and Orthodontic Sana’a).
-A member body of teaching (teacher) – Department of Orthodontics University of Sana’a 2000-2003 responsible for the teaching of the calendar in the Faculty of Dentistry University of Sana’a that period.
– A doctor in the Department of oral and dental surgery and dental clinics in the Thawra Hospital General in Taiz 1989-1993.
– Member of the editorial in the first magazine in the dental Yemen .(Journal of Dentistry of Yemen.
– Ph.D – Orthodontic in the University of Cairo, Arab Republic of Egypt in 2009.
– Master’s degree in Orthodontics University of Cairo, Arab Republic of Egypt in 1998.
– Bachelor’s degree in Dentistry from the University of Damascus – Syrian Arab Republic – in 1988
- Scientific and practical conferences and seminars:
- Participation in more than (20) scientific and practical conferences abroad and in more than (7) scientific conferences inside the country.
- Orthodontic conference of the Arab Orthodontic Society, my father, held in Tunisia in 1995.
- Orthodontic conference of the Arab Orthodontic Society, my father held in Beirut in 2000.
- Orthodontic conference of the Syrian Arab Society, my father was held in Damascus in 2007.
- Orthodontic conferences of the Arab Orthodontic Society of Egypt for the years 1994-1995-1996-1997–2004-2005-2006-2007-2008-2009-2011.
- Active attendance of training workshops for faculty members to train on teaching strategies, assessment and building tests for academic programs and courses that have been described according to quality standardsFaculty of Oral and Dental Medicine, Sana’a University.
- Participation in the second, third and fourth dental conferences of Sheba University, Faculty of Dentistry, on topics:
- Smile Analysis Pre-treatment and Post treatment Open Bite of Adolescent Females.
- Temporary anchorage devices in orthodontics.
- What should pediatric dentist know about orthodontic general topics?
– Feature tumors in the first scientific journal in the Private Dentistry in Yemen, “the first edition under the title (clinical observations on some of the tumors located in Yemen).
– Incisor Crown Shape and Dental Crowding, the Relationship and Correlationin Yemenis Adolescent (E.D.J. Vol. 61, No. 2).
– Smile Analysis Pretreatment and Posttreatment Open Bite of Egyptian Adolescent Females (E.D.J. Vol. 61, No. 2).
– Validity of Demirjian methods for dental age estimation for a sample of Yemeni children (Sana’a University journal medical sciences).
– Investigation of Impacted Mandibular Third Molars in Yemeni Orthodontic Patients.
– Study regarding the influence of the family environment on the oral hygiene of children (Romanian Journal of Oral Rehabilitation. Vol. 11,No.1.january-March 2019).
- Scientific sessions:
– Courses in biomechanics implant in orthodontics, and others.
– A course in curriculum development in 2010 at Sana’a University.
– A course in quality and curriculum description.
– A course in statistics.