Nusaiba Mohammad Ahmad Ali Al-Odinee
Date of Birth: 1989
Residence: Sanaa (Madbah-Al-Andalus neighborhood)
lecturer at the Faculty of Dentistry, Sana’a University, Department of Conservative Treatment- fixed prosthodontic speciality.
1- Bachelor of Oral Dental Medicine and Surgery from Sana’a University in 2012. first rank with a rate of 89.50%, a very good rating with honors
2- Obtaining a decision to appoint a teaching assistant at Sana’a University, Faculty of Dentistry
3- Master’s degree in fixed dental prosthodontics – Sana’a University 2020
- Applying the internship year in the Republican Hospital and in the College of Dentistry, Sana’a University.
- 2014 – June 2015 Working as a teaching assistant in Department of Periodontology, Faculty of Dentistry, Sana’a University.
- 2014 – 2020 working as a teaching assistant at the Faculty of Dentistry, Sana’a University, Department of Conservative Treatment.
- lecturer at the Faculty of Dentistry, Sana’a University, Department of Conservative Treatment- fixed prosthodontic speciality.
Conferences and Workshops:
As a trainee
- Rotary Endodontic Course (pro-taper) 2013
- The First Aid Course 2015
- Cosmetic Dentistry Course 2013
- Scientific Manuscript Writing Workshop 2014
- 1st SUIDC 2013
- Be a Researcher (Research Designing & Proposal Writing) 2016
- Post-graduate Endodontic Diploma 2018
As a lecturer and trainer
- Lecturer in the first scientific day for fixed prosthesis and cosmetic dentistry- The Dental Academy
- Lecturer in Charity Conference for dentistry- Sana’a University
- Lecturer in Dental Technicians Conference for dentistry
- Lecturer in Medix Conference for dentistry
- Trainer in composite veneer courses in Sanaa University, QAU, Saba University and Civilization university.
Research and scientific papers:
- Risk Factor of Periodontal Diseases Among Yemeni Young Dental Patients
- Evaluation of the Quality of Fixed Prosthesis Impressions in Private Laboratories in a Sample from Yemen