Samar Mohammed Hamoud Al-Rawni.
Name: Samar Mohammed Hamoud Al-Rawni.
Date& Place of Birth: 11/8/1990, Sana’a / Yemen
Address: Sana’a / Al-Amana / Mathbah St.
The worker has abilities made her special in the field of teaching. She has the eager to use everything new and modern in teaching. She worked in many educational institutions ( Schools/Institutes/ colleges) trying to write down the best methods of teaching and activities to improve the educational process. The worker attended alot of workshops and conferences to discover everything new and to expand her knowledge in what is related to the educational process, but she didn’t follow for the certificates due to the big number of them. Some of these workshops will be written down.
Master degree / Instructional Technology/ Sana’a University
Bachelor degree / English Department/ Sana’a University
Secondary school / Science section/ Ruqaia School
- An English teacher/ ILC/ since Jan., 26th., 2019 till now.
- An English teacher/ CTLT/ Sana’a University.
- An English teacher/ English Dept./ Faculty of education/ Sana’a University
- An English teacher / Anwar Al-Huda School
- An English teacher/ AFI
- An English teacher/ The Canadian Center
- An English teacher/ The Outstanding Institute
- An English teacher/ Rawabi Institute
Conferences and Workshops:
- A conference about e-learning / Al-Andalus University.
- The second scientific conference of administration Sciences/ Al-Andalus University..
- “Professional Teacher Program” “ 10 hours”
- A Workshop about Teaching “ Pronunciation” & Vocabulary/ CTLT
- Celta Certificate
- English TOEFL iBT / Exceed Institute
- Executive secretary program, self-confidence program, time management program, and solving problems program/ Value Academy
- Business correspondence / Al-Moheet Center for Training & Higher Studies
- Secretary ( windows, word, powerpoint, excel, typing) / Rawabi Institute
- Developing Human Potential (The Bag of The Ideal Teacher) / Sana’a University
- The First Aid A course/ Sana’a University by Yemen Red Crescent Society.
Research and scientific papers:
- Researches done by the worker:
- An Evaluation of 7th. Grade English Textbook in Yemeni Public Schools.
- The Impact of Two methods of Presenting Instructional Drama using Multimedia software in developing students’ listening skills in faculty of Education – English Department – Sana’a University.
- Researches are observed by the worker:
- A critical Study of 8th. Grade English Textbook in Yemeni Public Schools.
- The Problems facing Level Four Students in Pronouncing English Vowel Sounds.