dr.Amal Abdulmoiz Saleh AL-Hemiary
Amal Abdulmoiz Saleh AL-Hemiary
Ibb city- Yemen
Hom address ; Sanaa – Bait Bous – 50 St.
Phone No ; 00967777082094
Amal Abdulmoiz saleh AL- hemyari
Masters degree in modern and contemporary history faculty of arts- 2006, PH.D in modern and contemporary history Sanaa university 2013 , Research at the center of historical and archaeological studies . Assitant professor in faculty of arts Kawlan- Sanaa University.
Research and scientific studies:
Prepared the encyclopedia of contemporary Yemeni archaeological historians ,2015.
Prepared the encyclopedia of hajj and the two holy mosques 2017.
Participated in the conference on Yemen in Otoman eara ,Ushak university – Turkey- March 2015.
Conference on the Yemeni- Turkish relationships, Sanaa 2008. Participated in the firest international seminar on sokatra island and other Yemeni island . Aden 2003.
Aresarch entitled” Kamaran island during the Ottoman era, Eklil magazine 2009.
– ph.D.in modern and contemporary history- faculty of arts and humanities- department of history- Sanaa University 2013
– Masters degree in modern and contemporary history- faculty of Arts 2006
– B.Sc. –faculty of Arts – department of history – Sanaa University 2000- 2001
– Current jop . Assistant professor Modern and Contemporary History in Faculty of applied and Humanitarian Science –Kawlan University
– Manager Editor Civilization University Journal of applied and Humanitarian Researches
– Research at the Center of Historical and Archaeological Studies –Sanaa University
– Working for private schools as a teacher and administrator
– Courses in English language.
– Courses in French language.
– Diploma in Neuro- Linguistic Programming ( NLP)
Conferences and Workshops:
– Participated in the First Conference Hodeida University March 2021
– Participated in the course description workshop ,Sanaa University ,August 2019
– Participated in the Conference Yemen 2019
– Participated in the ” Conference on Yemen in the Ottoman Era 1872-1918” Istanbul University – Turkey 2017.
– Participated in the ” Conference on Yemen in the Ottoman Era”- Ushak University – Turkey – March 2015
– Conference on the Yemeni- Turkish relationships, Sanaa 2008.
– Participated in the First Conference on the Habitats and Investment Opportunities in the Yemenni Islands – Sanaa 2004.
– Participated in the firest international seminar on sokatra island and other Yemeni island . Aden 2003.
Research and scientific papers:
– The Ph.D thesis is entitled: The French Activity in the Yemen Ports and Island- 1869- 1918
– The Masters thesis is entitled : The British Occupation of Sokkatra and Kamaran Island from Occupation to Independence”
– The French policy in Sheikh Saeed area 1868-1938. 2021
– Brim(mion)Island and its historical and strategic importance in the red sea the middle of the nineteenth century to the twentieth century. 2020
– Prepared the encyclopedia of hajj and the two holy mosques 2018.
– Hodeidah port During the second Ottoman Rule of Yemen , A study of the commercial and economic activity in the port during the period of 1882-1919, 2017
– prepared the encyclopedia of contemporary Yemeni archaeological historians ,2015
– A set of book offers in THawbit Magazine 2014 -2016
– Aresarch entitled” Kamaran island during the Ottoman era, Eklil magazine 2009.
– Wrote a number of poems published in AL- Thawra Newspaper 2006.
– Acollection of poems published in Sadda ( UAE) magazine 2003.