dr.Jamila Mohammed M0hammed Al-Kamaliy
Name: Jamila Mohammed M0hammed Al-Kamaliy
Address: 24 Al-Sunina Street
Phone number: 537611-774619567
Qualification: Ph.D. in Sociology from Ain Shams University, Faculty of Arts, with first class honors
And an introduction to the promotion for associate professor
Summary: (A brief profile Summary of the faculty member at least 3 lines)
degree from the University of Aden, College of Arts, in sociology
2- She holds a PhD from Ain Shams University, Faculty of Arts, in the field of sociology
3- She holds a TOEFL certificate from Cairo University
4- She holds a certificate of experience in the field of teaching from Abeer Al Islam School
5- She holds certificates of appreciation for academic excellence and in the field of teaching, Sana’a University
6- She obtained a transcript of clearing degrees in educational subjects from the College of Education, with an excellent grade
7- She holds a certificate of experience from Azal University for Human Development.
8- She holds a certificate to participate in the training course on awareness and education of human rights from the Psychological Counseling Center at Sana’a University.
9- She holds a certificate of participation in the training course for field survey with participation from the Takween Development Foundation.
10- She holds a certificate of participation in the training course for the preparation of scientific research from the Takween Foundation for Development.
11- She holds a certificate of participation in the graphics course from the Computer Center at the University of Sana’a.
12- She holds a certificate of participation in the Good Governance course from the National Institute of Administrative Sciences.
31- She holds a degree in the statistical analysis program SPSS from the Leaders Makers Center.
1- I worked for a year at Abeer Al Islam Private School.
2- I worked as a teaching assistant in the College of Education, Welcome for a year.
3- I worked as an assistant teacher in the College of Education Al Mahwit for two years.
4- Now she works in the College of Education, Science and Arts Khawlan as an assistant professor.
5- I worked at the University of Science and Technology in classifying the subjects of the Department of Sociology in line with the quality of education.
6- I worked at Azal University as an assistant teacher for the social service subject for the Department of Special Education.
I worked at the Takween Foundation for Development as the head of the social development department.
1- Secretarial diploma courses
2- Computer courses
3- English language course
4- Participated in more than one field visit
* A field visit to a study on unemployment in Yemen
* Field visit to study on juvenile delinquents
Field visit to a study on family disintegration and its relationship to juvenile delinquency *
Field visit to a study on orphans in Yemeni society *
Field visit to a study on the situation of women in Yemeni prisons *
* A field tour of a study on the social responsibility of social orientation institutions towards children and society
* A field survey of a study on methods of parental treatment and their impact on the upbringing of adolescent children
* Field tour to study on university students ’attitudes towards academic performance (College of Arts – Education as a model)
* A field tour of a study on the role of universities in preparing civil society organizations for sustainable development
* Field visit to a study on the begging of the elderly (causes, effects and solutions)
Conferences and Workshops:
– Research (the role of universities in preparing civil society organizations for sustainable development) submitted to the conference at the University of Hadhramaut
2- Discussion The major world power and the Middle East region will participate in the international conference in a combination
Research and scientific papers:
– A research published in the Journal of the University of Sana’a, College of Arts, entitled (Development of Social Responsibility among Children in Social Institutions)
2- A research published in the Journal of the University of Sana’a, College of Arts, entitled (Methods of parental treatment and their impact on the upbringing of adolescent children).
3- A paper submitted for publication for the Journal of Arwa University entitled (The role of universities in preparing civil society organizations for sustainable development).
4- Research published in Al-Razi University Journal (Students’ Attitudes Toward Academic Performance at Sana’a University (College of Education – Arts as a model).
5- She is currently working on research on the begging of the elderly (causes – effects – and solutions).
6- She is currently working on research on Yemeni-Chinese relations (a sociological study).