Mansour Aziz Al-Zindani
ـPhD in Political Science, Cairo University, 1988
ـMA in International Relations, University of Denver, Colorado, USA, 1982
- Bachelor of Political Science, University of Riyadh, 1978
- Diplomatic Attaché at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs 1978-1979 .
- Teaching Assistant at the Faculty of Commerce and Economics, Sana’a University, 1979
Professor of International Relations and Foreign Policy, Sana a University, 1988.
- Head of the Political Science Department, Sana a University, 1991-1993
- Dean of the Faculty of Commerce, Sana a University, 1993-1995
- Dean of the Faculty of Commerce and Economics, Sana’a University, as well as the Dean of the Faculty of Commerce and Economics, Sana’a University, Khammer Branch 1993-1995, and Dean of the Faculty of Commerce and Economics, Sana’a University, Taiz Branch 1994-1995
- Secretary-General of Sanaa University and its branches, 1995_ 1999.
ـDean of the Faculty of Commerce and Economics, Sana a University, 1999-2003
ـMember of the Sanaa University Counci 1993—2003
- Member of Parliament 2003-2022
- Member of the Committee on Foreign Affairs and Emigrants, House of Representatives 2003-2022
- Member of the nation-building team in
National Dialogue Conference 2013-2014
- Member of the Arab Parliament 2005—2022
- Member and Rapporteur of the Arab Political, Foreign Affairs and National Security Committee in the Arab Parliament 2005-2008
- Chairman of the Arab Union Project Committee in the Arab Parliament 2008-2010
- Member of the Arab National Security Project Committee in the Arab Parliament 2007-2010
- Deputy Speaker of the Arab Parliament 2008—2013
- Secretary-General of the Yemeni Association for Political Science 1992—2003
Scientific publications and publications
- Yemen s foreign policy
Principles and objectives of a course taught to students of political sciences, University
Of Sana a.
Participation in dozens of scientific and political symposia and many local and regional scientific conferences.
ـ As well as dozens of interviews in the media.
ـPublishing many scientific articles on national, regional and international political issues published in newspapers and media websites.
ـ Supervising many theses for masters students, Department of Political Science, Faculty of Commerce and Economics, Sana a University.
Academic headquarters he studied:
The principles of political science.
Introduction to international relations Theories and methods.
ـForeign policies of major countries.
- Yemeni Foreign Policy.
Contemporary global struggle.