Fares Ahmad Muhammad Al-Eryani
I received my undergraduate and master’s degrees at Sana’a University – Faculty of Commerce and Economics – during the period 1999-2014 and in both phases I received an “excellent” rating, and I attended a doctoral thesis on the basis of a grant from higher education in the Republic of Tunisia with a “Very honorable” rating, which is the highest rank granted by the university. I also possessed many scientific experiences in preparing research, theoretical studies and analyzing data, as well as experience in giving lectures in political science, designing, describing and implementing graduate studies programs and courses, Participated in many conferences and scientific workshops internally and externally, including (France – Italy – Russia – Egypt – UAE – Saudi Arabia – Jordan), and prepared many studies, research and scientific papers, most notably preparing the comprehensive Yemeni national strategy to combat terrorism 2012, approved by the Council of Ministers and the House of Representatives In addition to the number of research and studies presented to the Yemeni political decision maker.
- General Secondary School in 1997, the scientific section.
- Bachelor of Political Science, University of Sana’a 2002, with an excellent grade point average of 94%, and ranked third at the university level.
- Master in Political Science and Public Administration – Sana’a University 2014, with an excellent grade with honors.
- D. in Law and Political Science – International Relations – Tunis Al-Manar University 2021 – with a very honorable grade.
- Preparing research and theoretical and field studies in public administration and political science.
- Analyzing data and transforming it into information that can be relied upon in decision-making processes.
- Design and description of graduate programs, and description of graduate courses (Bachelor – Master – PhD)
- Giving lectures and lessons in political science and international relations.
- Using the computer and dealing with various electronic programs.
- Leading work teams and specialized committees to accomplish governmental tasks.
- Proficiency in English “intermediate level”.
Conferences and Workshops:
Participation in many conferences and seminars inside and outside Yemen, including:
- Head of the team preparing the comprehensive Yemeni national strategy to combat terrorism 2012, approved by the Council of Ministers and the House of Representatives.
- Participation in a workshop to discuss and approve the Quality Systems Manual for Higher Education Institutions in the Council for Academic Accreditation and Quality Assurance in March 2022.
- Participation in the Arab Conference on Violent Extremism in Hammamet in the Republic of Tunisia under the auspices of Hans Seidel 2020.
- Participation in a symposium on extremism and terrorism at Naif University for Security Sciences in September 2012.
- Representing Yemen in many international events and conferences in countries (France – Italy – Russia – Egypt – UAE – Saudi Arabia – Jordan).
Research and scientific papers:
Conducting many researches, scientific studies, articles and many working papers on various political topics, including:
- Administrative leadership styles and their impact on job satisfaction.
- US foreign policy towards the countries of the Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf 2001-2020
- Tension stations in US-Russian relations.
- The US presidential elections and their repercussions on the war on Yemen.
- Reading Joseph Nye’s book, Do Values Matter? Presidents and Foreign Policy from Roosevelt to Trump.
- Bin Laden, an end or a means? An article published in Al-Hurriya newspaper.
- The coalition of aggression and the manufacture of client tools and components in Yemen.
- Questions about the US withdrawal from Afghanistan and the future of the Taliban movement.