Ali Abdullah Ali Alghail
Dr. Ali Abdullah Ali Alghail
H/P: 967- 771321468
* PhD I Linguistics
* MA in Linguistic Studies
* BA in English
31 years in the field of English education at various faculties in Sanaa University.
Conferences and Workshops:
- Many conferences in Malaysia.
- ProGrant 2015, Jordan.
- Environmental Project in Sweden.
- Scores of workshops in Sanaa University.
Research and scientific papers:
- 1. Alghail, A. A. A., & Mahfoodh, O. H. A. (2016). Academic reading difficulties encountered by international graduate students in a Malaysian university. Issues in Educational Research, 26(3), 369-386.
- Alghail, A. A. A.,& Mahfoodh, O. H. A. (2015). Cognitive adjustment of international students in a Malaysian public university. International Journal for Innovation Education and Research, 3(12): 130-138.
- Alghail, A. A. A., (2013) Academic difficulties and sociocultural adjustment in higher education: a case study of Yemeni postgraduate students in Universiti sains Malaysia. Unpublished Ph. D thesis, University Sains Malaysia, Malaysia.
- Alghail, A.,& Kaur, S. (2012) Sociocultural Adjustment in Higher Education: A Case Study of Yemeni Postgraduate Students in Universiti Sains Malaysia, IPPT Bullitin of Higher Education, No.20 Dec 2012.
- Alghail, A., & Kaur, S. (2012). Academic writing difficulties of Yemeni postgraduate students in Universiti Sains Malaysia: A mixed methods study. In Abdul Aziz, S. & Nawal, F. A. (Eds.), Inaugural Postgraduate Research Seminar (pp. 60-74). Pulau Penang: School of Humanities, USM.
- Alghail, A., & Kaur, S. (2012). Academic difficulties faced by Yemeni postgraduate students in USM: lecturers’ perceptions, ICLLIC 2010, USM press.
- Alghail, A. (2008) An exploratory study on the barriers to academic literacy among Yemeni postgraduate students at the school of humanities, Unpublished MA thesis, University Sains Malaysia, Malaysia