Abdullah Ahmed Omar Bamashmoos
- He graduated from the College of Commerce and Economics, Sana’a University in 1991, and was appointed as a teaching assistant in 1993, and then obtained a master’s degree in accounting from the College of Administration and Economics, University of Baghdad in 1999, and in 2003 he obtained a PhD in accounting from the College of Administration and Economics, University of Baghdad.
- He obtained a chartered accountant license in 1994.
1991 • BA. in Accounting, Sana’a University
1999 • MA. in Accounting, University of Baghdad
2003 • Ph.D. in Accounting, University of Baghdad.
- Worked as a main auditor in Arthur Andersen Company, Yemen branch, from 1994 to 1996
- Worked as a main auditor in the office of Prof. Dr. Ahmed Omar Bamashmoos (correspondent for Pannell Kerr Forster International) in Yemen from 1991 to 1994.
- He established Dr. Bamashmoos & Co. Chartered Accountants Company in 2003.
- He was elected as a member of the Council of the Faculty of Commerce and Economics – Sana’a University in 2010 until now.
- He was appointed by the Association of Certified Public Accountants as the Chairman of the Audit Standards Committee in the Republic of Yemen until now.
- Appointed as Vice Dean of the Faculty of Commerce and Economics, Sana’a University for Academic Affairs and Postgraduate Studies in 2016.
- Member of the General Assembly of the Accounting and Auditing Organization of the Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf.
- He has several academic books that have been taught and are still being taught at the Faculty of Commerce and Economics, Sana’a University, and other Yemeni institutes and universities.
He Supervised and still Supervising a number of MA in Accounting.
- He audited the accounts of many commercial industrial, banks, hotels, poultry companies, and airlines insurance companies.
- He designed accounting systems for a number of commercial ,industrial and poultry companies.
- He prepared financial regulations for a number of commercial, industrial and service companies.
- Provided financial and tax Consultations to many commercial , industrial, banks, hotels, poultry and insurance companies.
- He teaches advanced auditing for master’s students at Sana’a University, Yemeni Academy, Arab Academy for Banking and Financial Sciences, Sheba University, and University of Science and Technology.
- Provided training courses for chartered accountants in the Association of Chartered Accountants and for several entities in auditing and governmental accounting and preparing estimated budgets.
Conferences and Workshops
- A training course for developing leadership skills during the period from 7/7/2007 to 7/11/2007
- A course in advanced financial analysis
- A course in time management and performance improvement.
- Courses in preparing budgets, inventory principles and others.
Research and scientific papers
- Tax control Instruments on The income taxes in the Republic of Yemen – analytical study.
- International auditing standards and the Implementation possibility in the Republic of Yemen.
- The importance of interim financial statements to users of accounting information in the Republic of Yemen