Hani Ahmed Dammag
Hani Ahmed Dammag
Place of Birth: Abb- Yemen
Date of Birth 01-01-1970
– (12-09-1997) PhD. Chemical Technology of Petroleum & Gas Qualification:
– (5-07-1991) Master of science in engineering (Chemical Technology of Oil Refinery & Gas processing).
- 2-2-2013 – Full Professor of Chemical Engineering
- 18-3-2006 – Associate Professor of Chemical Engineering
- 15-12- 1998 – assistant Professor of Chemical Engineering
Employment experience :
(2004-2008) Dean as higher studies & scientific search Hadhramout University for Science &Technology. (HUST), Yemen.
(2002-2004) Vice dean as Engineering & Petroleum College.(HUST)
(2001-2002) Head department of Chemical Engineering at (HUST )
1998-2015 : Lecturer at Chemical and Petroleum department for:
1998-2015 : Petroleum Refinery Engineering
1999-2015 : Gas Processing
2000-2006 : Environmental Chemistry
1999-2006 : Lapratories of Petroleum properties
2009-2013 : Heat Transfer Engineering
2014-2015 : Chemicals Industries Occupational healthy and safety.
2015-2017 : Physical Chemistry ( Sana’a University. College of Science
2003-2009: “Supervisor of BSc. Graduation Project “ Design unit to Hydrofining for diesel fuel. Department Chemical Engineering. Hadhramout University, Mukalla Yemen 2003.
“Supervisor of BSc. Graduation Project “ Design unit for “ Catalytic Reforming for gasoline” . Department Chemical Engineering. Hadhramout University, Mukalla Yemen 2004.
“Supervisor of BSc. Graduation Project” . Design unit for Gas Sweetening ( Remove H2S &CO2) In Chemical Engineering Department. Hadhramout University, Mukalla Yemen 2005.
“Supervisor of BSc. Graduation Project” . Design Unit for Natural Gas Liquidize In Chemical Engineering Department. Hadhramout University, Mukalla Yemen 2007.
“Supervisor of BSc. Graduation Project” . Design Unit for Gas Separation by Rectification. In Chimecal Engineering Department. Hadhramout University, Mukalla Yemen 2008.
“Supervisor of BSc. Graduation Project” . Design Unit for Hydrocracking & Hydrotreatment for Heavy and High Sulphurs Crude Oil In Chemical Engineering Department. Hadhramout University, Mukalla Yemen 2009.
– 1999 Training course For testing by petroleum and petroleum products in STANOHPE- SETA Comp. UK
– 2004 Training course for assurance environment pollution in NATIONA CENTAER FOR RESARCH. Egypt
– 2013cetificte of program skills Development of faculty program (International Recolonized). King Saud University.
- THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY CHARACTERISTICS OF POLYMER COMPOSITES BASED ON POLYETHYLENE WASTES FILED WITH POST INDUSTRY WOOD WASTES. Journal of Engineering Sciences, Assiut University Vol.(33). No.(2), Marsh Egypt.
- GASEOUS DIFUSION OF A VOLATILE LIQUID IN AIR. Journal of Engineering Sciences, Assiut University Vol.(33). No.(4),joule Egypt.
- The Diffusivity of Liquid NaCl Solution in Water. Journal for Applied Sciences. Ibb University (16). Sep. 2006. Yemen.
- Energy Losses and Increases in the Specific Surface Area of the Alumina oxide During the Compressibility Processes. Vol. 1.2009. Page 59- 67. ( International Journal of chemical Engineering Research ) India.
- The Effected Thermo – oxidation in the thermo- Solidification of Bitumen . Alandalus For Social and Applied Sciences. Alandalus University. (3) Issue.(5). Fab. 2010. Yemen
- REMOVAL OF METHYLENE BLUE FROM AQUEOUS SOLUTION USING YEMEN BENTOITE – Diyala Journal of Engineering Sciences. Diyala University . Vol 04, No 01, pp.30-52. June 2011. Iraq
- Inhibition of Low Carbon Steel Pipes of Heat Exchangers in Industrial Water Medium by Some Plants Extract). J.Mater. Environ. Sci. 4 (3) (2013) 390-403. Espan
- Hydrodynamic behavior and mass transfer coefficients of single liquid drop in extraction column. Journal for Applied Sciences. Hadhramout University. Vol. (9). No (1). Yemen.
- IMPROVED K-FACTORS CORRELATION FOR YEMENI CRUDE OIL COMPONENTS USING PVT LABORATORY DATA – Electronics Scientific Journal “ Oil & Gas Business. No.2 (013). Russian Federation.