Fatima Abduh Mohammed Murshed
Address : Al-Dairy Street, Sana’a, Yemen
- Assistant Professor in Analytical Chemistry, Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Sciences, Sana’a University .
- Supervisor in the Chemistry Laboratories of Analytical Chemistry and General Chemistry at Sana’a University, Faculty of Sciences, 2019-2021.
- Lecturer of General Chemistry at Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences, 2020-2021.
- Lecturer of Analytical Chemistry University of Science & Technology, College of Medicine& Health Sciences, 2019-2020.
- Lecturer of Analytical Chemistry at Yemeni Jordanian University, Faculty of Medical Sciences 2012-2021.
- D. in title of “Optimization and Development of Extraction Techniques Used in the Analysis of Pesticides Residues in some Vegetables from Yemeni Local Markets”, 2019.
- Sc. in the title of “Separation and determination of some water pollutants using some solid polymeric extractors”, 2010.
- Sc. Preliminary Inorganic Chemistry, faculty of sciences, Sana’a University, (2004-2005).
- Sc. in Chemistry, Faculty of Sciences, Sana’a University, (2002).
- High school certificated, scientific section, (1997).
- Using GC-MS and GC-ECD instruments.
- Sample preparation of environmental samples for pesticides residue determination.
- Teaching different courses of Analytical Chemistry (Volumetric, Gravimetric, Instrumental) and General Chemistry.
- Teaching in Chemistry laboratories, Chemistry department, Faculty of Sciences, Sana’a University.
- Experience of dealing with tools and substances of chemical labs.
Participations & Training Courses:
- Assessment the Ministry of Agriculture & Irrigation Laboratories:
- The Central Laboratory of Pesticides Residue Analysis
- The Central Laboratory for Pesticides Analysis
- The Laboratory of fertilizers Analysis and Seeds tests
- Participated in a training course for Chemical safety and the safety of the potential risks in laboratories and warehouses, as Secre 9-13, March, 2008.
- Training course for chemical investigations in the laboratory of Sana’a Water and Sanitation Local Corp,
- Training course in Body of the Yemeni Standardization and Quality Control, about the Examinations and testing of chemical products and Examinations and testing of food.
- High English Diploma, English for Communication, the Yemen- America Language Institute, Sana’a- Yemen, 2011.
- Training Program, Microsoft Unlimited Potential, included:
Windows, Word, Excel, Access, Power point, Multimedia, Internet, and Web design. Course date: June-September, 2006.
Topics of Interest:
- Development of extraction and analysis methods.
- Pesticides Residue Analysis.
- Water Analysis.
- Food Analysis.
- Detergents Industry.
- Optimization and Efficiency Comparison of Dispersive and Cartridge Solid Phase Extraction Cleanup Techniques in the Analysis of Pesticides Residue in Some Vegetables Using Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry, (2020), Anass A. Alnedhary, Mahfoudh M. AL-Hammadi, Abdualqawi A. Numan, Fatima A. Murshed, PSM Microbiology,5(1): 40-54.
- Application of Combined QuEChERS Extraction With Cartridge Solid Phase Extraction (c-SPE) Clean up for Pesticide Multiresidue Analysis in Vegetables by GC-ECD, (2020), Mahfoudh M. AL-Hammadi, Anass A. Alnedhary, Abdualqawi A. Numan, Fatima A. Murshed, PSM Microbiology, 5(1): 14-25.
- Retention Profile and Chromatographic Behavior of Bismuth (III) Ions Sorption from Iodide Medium on to Crystal Violet and Malachite Green Impregnation Polyurethane Foam, (2020), Mahfoudh M. AL-Hammadi, Wadia S. AL-Ariqi, Fatima A. Murshed , WJPR, , In press.
- Modified Heterogeneous Catalyst-Aided Regeneration of CO2 Capture Amines: A Promising Perspective for a Drastic Reduction in Energy Consumption, (2020), Zain Ali Saleh Bairq, Hongxia Gao, Fatima Abduh Mohammed Murshed, Paitoon Tontiwachwuthikul, and Zhiwu Liang, ACSJCA, 8(25): 9526-9536.
- A Comparative Study to Assess the Quality of Different Marketed Brands of Metformin HCl, (2021), Anass A. Alnedhary, Abdualqawi A. Numan, Mahfoudh M. AL-Hammadi, Fatima A. Murshed, and Huda M. Dubais, PSM Biological Research, 6(3): 84-95.