Mohammed Kassem Othman Al-Qadasy
Date & Place of Birth:1964 – Taiz- Rep. of Yemen
Address: Dept. of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, Sana’a University, Sana’a, Yemen
Mob: 00967 -777408835
Prof. Dr. Mohammed Kassem Othman Al-Qadasy worked for Sana’a University in the year 1990 AD, as a teaching assistant in the Department of Chemistry Then a teacher, assistant professor, associate professor, then profess or He taught inorganic chemistry courses to chemistry students at the College of Education and Science Supervised several master’s and doctoral theses Assuming some administrative tasks and special committees in the department and college Participate in chemistry curriculum development workshops for education students
- Professor in Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, Sana ’a university, 2020.
- Associate Professor in Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, Sana’a University, 2013
- Ph.D. in “Synthesis and Thermal Behavior Study of some Chelating Resins and Uses in Heavy Metal ions Removal from aqueous Solutions”, from Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, Banha, University of Cairo 2003.
- M.Sc. in ” Structural and thermal Behavior Studies of Mixed Ligand Complexes of pyrrolidine and thiazolidine Carboxylic acid ” from Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, Sana’a University, Sana’a, Yemen, 1995.
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, Faculty of Science, Sana’a University, Sana’a, Yemen, 1990.
- Head of the Chemistry Department for the period. (2006 AD / 2007 AD – 2007 AD / 2008)
- Member of the Graduate Studies Committee, Department of Chemistry, Sana’a University. (2008 AD – 2012 AD)
- Vice Dean of the College of Science for Student Affairs for the year. (2012 AD – 2013)
- Participated in “MASTRY” Project for developing Curriculum s of Mathematics and Science for Students of Faculty of Education- Sana’a University – 2008-2009.
- Participated in a workshop entitled “Strategic Thinking” aimed at developing the skills of Science and Mathematics Teac hers – supported by MASTRY Project – in 2009.
- Participated in the International Symposium, Title “Applying International Standards for Water Quality Management in the West Asia”, took place at Water Environment Center, Sana’a, 2007.
- Participated in a Training Seminar in Teaching Skills, Sana’ a university, 2005.
- Representative of the College of Science in the Academic Affairs Council at the University Administration. 2020AD-2021
- Representative of the Chemistry Department in the Academic Committee at the College of Science 2020-2021
Conferences and Workshops:
- Participated in “MASTRY” Project for developing Curriculums of Mathematics and Science for Students of Faculty of Education 2008-2009.
- Participated in the workshop (Project Reform of Science and Mathematics Teachers’ Preparation Programs in Yemen) entitled “Strategic Thinking Established by the What You See Project” 2009
- Participated in the international symposium entitled Application of Evidence and Standards in Water Quality Management in West Asia, which was held at the Water and Environment Center – Sana’a University in 2007.
- Participated in the workshop held by the Capital Municipality and the World Bank entitled “Preparation of the development strategy for the city of Sana’a 2005
- Participated in a number of workshops for the heads of the council of mothers and mothers, which were held by the Ministry of Education.
Research and scientific papers:
- INVESTIGATION OF TOXIC METALS POLLUTION IN WATER, SEDIMENT AND FISH AT ADEN COAST, GULF OF ADEN, YEMEN Mohammed Kassem Othman Al-qadasy1, Abdulla Saleh Babaqi Mukhtar Mohammed Al-Abyadh2, Ali Gamal Ahmed Al-kaf
- Universal Journal of Pharmaceutical Research. 2017, 2(6), 42-49.
- TRACE METALS IN SURFACE SEAWATERS IN THE RED SEA AND GULF OF ADEN-YEMEN Mohammed Kassem Othman Al-qadasy1, Abdulla Saleh Babaqi 1, Mukhtar Mohammed Al-Abyadh2, Ali Gamal Ahmed Al-kaf3 Universal Journal of Pharmaceutical Research. 2017, 2(6), 53-61.
- ANALYTICAL ENVIRONMENTAL STUDY ON THE POLLUTION EFFECT OF HEAVY METALS IN SOME TYPES OF THE FISH IN YEMEN Mohammed Kassem Othman Al-qadasy1, Abdulla Saleh Babaqi 1, Mukhtar Mohammed Al-Abyadh2, Ali Gamal Ahmed Al-kaf Universal Journal of Pharmaceutical Research. 2017, 2(6), 62-79.
- The Effects of Lead, Cadmium, Mercury and Arsenic on Fish and Seawater in Red Sea and the Gulf of Aden at Three Different Locations in Yemen Al-qadasy MKO1, Babaqi AS1, Al-Abyadh MM2* and Al-kaf SF J Pharm Anal Chem. 2018; 1(1): 1002.
- Synthesis, Characterization and Biological Activity of Mixed Transition Metal Complexes of pyrimethamine with 1,10-phenanthroline Fathi M. Al-Azab 1, Yasmin M.S. Jamil 2, Maher A. Al.Maqtari, and Mohammed K. AlQadasy J. Modern Sci. Eng. Vol.1, No.6 (2017) 9-21
- Relevance of Potable Drinking Water Treatment Plants in Taiz City – Yemen Adel Qassem Saeed Shamsan1, , Mohammed kassem Othman 10 Alqadasy2, Hakim Qaid Naji Museed Alarique1. 1Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Education, Taiz University, Taiz, Yemen.
- 2Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, Sana’a University, Sana’a, Yemen. Relevance of Potable Drinking Water Treatment Plants in Taiz City – Yemen , مجلة أبحاث البيئة والتنمية المستدامة , جامعة الناصر صنعاء, العدد الثاني المجلد الثالث يوليو 2017
- Spectroscopic and Antibacterial Studies of Mixed Ligand Complexes of Transition Metal (II) Ions with Sulfadoxine and 1,10- Phenanthroline Mohammed K. Al-Qadasy, Fathi M. Al-Azab, Maher A. Al-Maqtari*, Yasmin M.S. Jamil, Nedhal A. Al-selwi Chemistry Department, Faculty of Sciences, Sana’a University, Yemen. Biological Research PSM Biol. Res., 3(1): 16-28. .2018
- A comparative study of Schiff base chelating resins: synthesis, uptake of heavy metal ions, and thermal studies Fatma A. Al-Yusufy1+, Mohammed Q. Al-Qadasy1, Yasmin M. S. Jamil1, Hussein M. Al-Maydama1, Moathe M. Akeel1 1 Sana’a University, Faculty of Science, Department of Chemistry, Sana’a, Yemen Eclética Química Journal, vol. 43, n. 2, 2018, 10-22 LIGATIONAL, SPECTROSCOPIC ON SOME SULFAMETHOXAZOLE METAL COMPLEXES AS ANTIMICROBIAL AGENTS Yasmin M.S. Jamil, Maher Ali Al-Maqtari* and Mohammed K. Al-Qadasi Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, Sana’a University. European Journal of Pharmaceutical and Medical Research ejpmr, 2017,4(07), XXX-XXX
- Metal Complexion of L. praline and L. Theo praline Thermo chronic phane Transition of Copper (II) L. praline Complexes A. M. Donia , T . Y . AL – Ansi and M . Q . Othman Egypt . J . Chem . 39 . No . 6 pp 563- 571 1996 . 11
- Synthesis and structural studies of mixed – Ligand complexion Benzolacetone and L . praline 2-pyrolidone 5-carboxylic acid L . Thioproline .A . M . Donia , T . Y . AL – Ansi and M . Q . Othman J . of thermal analysis V . 50 857-863 1997.
- Synthesis, physical Studies and uptake Behavior of Copper ( II ) by schiff Base chelating Resins (2007). Mohammed K . Othman, fatma , A . AL- Yusfy and Fatma AL- Qudri
- Synthesis and Metal ion uptake studies of Formaldehyde and Furfuraldehyde condensed phenal Schiff Base chelating Resins Fatma. A. AL-Yosufy Mohammed K. Othman and Fatma A. AL-QAderi Sana a University Journal of Science and Technology Sujst vol . 2 No. 1 2005 A ( 9 – 19 ) .
- Formation of cis–(Ph3P)2Pt (NCO)(NH2CO2).in a one pot. semicarbazide reaction Faculty of Science Bulletin, 22 (2009)33-37 ©2009 Sana’a University.
- Synthesis, Physical Studies and Uptake Behavior of: Copper (II) and Lead (II) by Schiff Base Chelating Resins Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecule Spectroscopy (Accepted for publication)
- Physicochemical characteristics of same mineral admixtures on cement pastes produced in Yemen and Sudan University of Aden Journal of natural and Applied Science. V 15 (1} 2011