Fatehi Mohammed Abdallah Al azab
Address: Sana’a, Yemen.
Born and studied all primary, intermediate and secondary stages in sana’a, then completed my Bachelor by the rationalization system, majoring in Chemistry / Biology, Faculty of Science – Sana’a University in 1987, and was appointed as a teaching assistant at Sana’a University – College of Science in 1989, then obtained Master in 1993 and Ph.D. in 1996 from Sana’a University – College of Science, and I was promoted to Associate Professor in inorganic chemistry on 2010.
- B.Sc. in Science with major in Chemistry and Minor in Biology on July 1987 in Sana’a University, Faculty of Science, Dept. of Chemistry.
- M. Sc of Inorganic chemistry, Sana’a University, science College, Dept. of Chemistry, 1993.
- Ph.D of Inorganic chemistry, Sana’a University, science College, Dept. of Chemistry, 1996.
- Associate professor in inorganic chemistry on 2010.
- experience in teaching inorganic courses.
- Excellent experience in supervising a group of masters and doctoral thesis in chemistry.
- Judging MA promotions and dissertations in Chemistry.
- Arabic: mother tongue. English: very good in reading, writing, Speaking and understanding.
Conferences and Workshops:
- Attaindence and participation with paper in Al- Azhar Science conference,1999.
- All workshops for the academic description of undergraduate courses, the last of which was on 7-11-2020 for the Department of Chemistry – College of Science.
- Particiption in first , second and third Mastry workshop hold at Sana’a , Dhamar and Al-Hodeidah universities , 2005.
Research and scientific papers:
- Coordination Compounds of Co(II), Ni(II) AND Cu(II) with Butane-1,1’,4,4’-tetracarboxylic Acid Tetrakis(salicylidenehydrazide(BTATS): Teir Preparation, Characterization and Structural Investigation. M. Al-Azab, T .Y. Al-Ansi and R.R. Amin.Egypt.J.Chem.,special Issue”1” Int. Conf. of Chem. pp. 159-168(2008).
- Solvent effect on the rate of oxidative addition of methyl Iodide to di( 4- thiocresol)(2,2’-bipyridyl)Platinum(IV). Ja’afer K. Jawad , Faisal N.K. Al-Obaidy , Jasim A.Hammud and Fathi M. Al-Azab. Journal of organometalic chemistry, 599 (2000) ,pp.166-169.
- Coordination Chemical Studies on Mn(II) ,Co(II) and Cu(II) Complexes of some Schiff Base Quinoline Derivetives. F. M. Al- Azab and T. M. A. Ismail. Sana’a University, Faculty of Science,(2001), vol. 14 , p.49-56.
- Temperature Dependence of The Electrical Conductivity in Schiff Base of 2-NH2-CN-4,5,6,7-T.H.Benzo[B]Thiophene and Its Diphenylphosphine Derivatives. B.A.El- SAYED , E.M.Abdellah , M.A.El-Nawawy and F.M.Al-Azab.Phosphorus , Sulfer and Silicon , 2000,vol.157.pp.57-65.
- 31P NMR Spectra of some New phosphorus Schiff Base Ligand. Khalid Y. Abaid and Fathi M. Al- Azab. Al-Azhar Bull. Sci. vol. 12,No(June),pp:83-89(2000).
- Synthesis and in vitro microbial evaluation of La(III), Ce(III), Sm(III) and Y(III) metal complexes of vitamin B6 drug , Moamen S. Refat, Fathi M. Al-Azab, Hussein M.A. Al-Maydama, Ragab R. Amin, Yasmin M.S. Jamil.SpectrochimicaActa Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy 127 (2014) 196–215
- Synthesis, thermal and spectroscopic behaviors of metal–drug complexes: La(III), Ce(III), Sm(III) and Y(III) amoxicillin trihydrate antibiotic drug complexes, Moamen S. Refat, Hussein M.A. Al-Maydama, Fathi M. Al-Azab, Ragab R. Amin, Yasmin M.S. Jamil.,SpectrochimicaActa Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy 128 (2014) 427–446.
- Preparation, spectroscopic and thermal characterization of new La(III), Ce(III), Sm(III) and Y(III) complexes of enalapril maleate drug In vitro antimicrobial assessment studies. Moamen S. Refat, Fathi M. Al-Azab, Ragab R. Amin, Yasmin M.S. Jamil, Journal of Molecular Structure 1059 (2014) 208-224
- Synthesis, spectroscopic and antimicrobial studies of La(III), Ce(III),Sm(III) and Y(III) Metformin HCl chelates. Moamen S. Refat, Fathi M. Al-Azab, Hussein M.A. Al-Maydama, Ragab R. Amin, Yasmin M.S. Jamil, Mohamed I. Kobeasy, SpectrochimicaActa Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy 142 (2015) 392–404.
- Synthesis, Characterization and Biological Activity of Mixed Transition Metal Complexes of pyrimethamine with 1,10-phenanthroline, Fathi M. Al-Azab, Yasmin M.S. Jamil, Maher A. Al.Maqtari, and Mohammed K. AlQadasy, Journal of Modern Science & Engineering, Vol.1, No.6 (2017).
- Synthesis, Characterization and Antibacterial Study of Some 3d-Metal Complexes of Paracetamol and 1,10- Phenanthroline, Yasmin M.S. Jamil, Mohammed K. Al-Qadasy, Fathi M. Al-Azab and Maher A. Al-Maqtari, Jordan Journal of Chemistry, Volume 13, Number 4, December 2018 Pages 203-2012.
- Synthesis, Characterization and Comparative Thermal degradation study of Co(II), Ni(ΙΙ) and Cu(II) complexes with Asparagine and Urea as mixed ligands, YasminMosa’dJamil, Maher Ali Al-Maqtari, Fathi Mohammed Al-Azab, Mohammed Kassem Al-Qadasy, Amani A. Al-Gaadbi, EcléticaQuímica Journal, vol. 43, n. 4, 2018, 10-23.
- Synthesis and Characterization of CoΙΙ, NiΙΙ and CuΙΙ Complexes with Mixed Ligands of Histidine and Urea,Fathi M. Al-Azab, Yasmin M. Jamil, Mohammed. K. Al-Qadasy, Maher A. Al-Maqtari and Amani A. Al-Gaadbi, Jordan journal of chemistry Volume 13, Number 3, September 2018 Pages 191-202.
- Physicochemical and biological activity studies on complexes of some transition elements with mixed ligands of glycine and urea, Maher Ali Al-Maqtari, Mohammed Kassem Al-Qadasy, YasminMosa’dJamil, Fathi Mohammed Al-Azab, Amani A. Al-Gaadbi, EcléticaQuímica Journal, 43, n. 4, 2018, 24 -34.
- Spectroscopic and Antibacterial Studies of Mixed Ligand Complexes of Transition Metal (II) Ions with Sulfadoxine and 1,10- Phenanthroline, Mohammed K. Al-Qadasy, Fathi M. Al-Azab, Maher A. Al-Maqtari, Yasmin M.S. Jamil, Nedhal A. Al-selwi, PSM Biological Research, 2018 , 3(1) 16-28