Yasmin Musa´ad Saeed Jamil
Yasmin Musa´ad Saeed Jamil was born and studied all primary, intermediate and secondary stages in Kuwait, then she completed her Bachelor by the rationalization system, majoring in Chemistry / Biology, Faculty of Science – Sana’a University in 1996 with honor, and she was appointed as a teaching assistant at Sana’a University – College of Science in 1998, then she obtained Master in 2009 and Ph.D. in 2013 with excellent grade from Sana’a University – College of Science, and she was promoted to Associate Professor in inorganic chemistry in 2019.
- B.Sc. in Science with major in Chemistry and Minor in Biology on July 1996 in Sana’a University, Faculty of Science, Dept. of Chemistry.
- M.Sc of Inorganic chemistry, Sana’a University, science College, Dept. of Chemistry, 2009.
- of Inorganic chemistry, Sana’a University, science College, Dept. of Chemistry, 2013.
- Associate professor in Biochemistry in 2019
- Excellent experience in teaching inorganic, physical and analytical chemistry courses.
- Excellent experience in supervising of general, inorganic, physical and analytical chemistry courses.
- Very good experience in studying thermal degradation of chemical compounds.
- Excellent experience in supervising a group of masters and doctoral theses in chemistry.
- Excellent experience in judging MA promotions and dissertations in Chemistry.
- Excellent experience in training science technicians and teaching assistants.
- A mastery program trainer in 2008.
- responsible of Chemistry department
- Secretary of the Chemistry Department Council
- Arabic: mother tongue. English: very good in reading, writing, Speaking and understanding.
Conferences and Workshops:
- A course in promoting union awareness among female teachers, Yemeni Teachers Syndicate, 1997 .
- Master’s workshop for training science technicians and teaching assistants, a project to develop programs for preparing science and mathematics teachers in Yemen (Mastery), 2008
- The seventh annual training course for professional development for faculty members, University Development Center – Sana’a University, 2013.
- All workshops for the academic description of undergraduate courses, the last of which was on 7-11-2020 for the Department of Chemistry – College of Science.
Research and scientific papers:
- Biheterocyclic Ligands; synthesis, Characterization and coordinating properties of Bis(4-amino-5-mercapto-1,2,4-triazol-3-yl) alkanes with Transition metal ions and Their Thermo kinetic and biological Studies, H. M. Al-Maydama, T. E. Y. Al-Ansi, M. Jamil and A. H. Ali, Ecl. Quim., São Paulo, 33(3): 29-42-2008-Brazil .
- Biheterocyclic Ligands; Synthesis, Characterization and Coordinating Properties of Bis (3-amino-4-oxo-3H-quinazolin-2-yl) alkanes with Transition Metal Ions and Their Thermokinetic and Biological Properties, Hussein M. Al-Maydama, Taj Edin Y. Al-Ansi, Yasmin M. Jamil and Ahmad H. Ali, International Journal of Pure & Applied Chemistry, 4(1),(January-March 2009) pp. 97-111.
- Synthesis and in vitro microbial evaluation of La(III), Ce(III), Sm(III) and Y(III) metal complexes of vitamin B6 drug , Moamen S. Refat, Fathi M. Al-Azab, Hussein M.A. Al-Maydama, Ragab R. Amin, Yasmin M.S. Jamil. Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy 127 (2014) 196–215
- Synthesis, thermal and spectroscopic behaviors of metal–drug complexes: La(III), Ce(III), Sm(III) and Y(III) amoxicillin trihydrate antibiotic drug complexes, Moamen S. Refat, Hussein M.A. Al-Maydama, Fathi M. Al-Azab, Ragab R. Amin, Yasmin M.S. Jamil., Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy 128 (2014) 427–446.
- Preparation, spectroscopic and thermal characterization of new La(III), Ce(III), Sm(III) and Y(III) complexes of enalapril maleate drug In vitro antimicrobial assessment studies. Moamen S. Refat, Fathi M. Al-Azab, Ragab R. Amin, Yasmin M.S. Jamil, Journal of Molecular Structure 1059 (2014) 208-224
- Synthesis, spectroscopic and antimicrobial studies of La(III), Ce(III),Sm(III) and Y(III) Metformin HCl chelates. Moamen S. Refat, Fathi M. Al-Azab, Hussein M.A. Al-Maydama, Ragab R. Amin, Yasmin M.S. Jamil, Mohamed I. Kobeasy, Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy 142 (2015) 392–404.
- LIGATIONAL AND SPECTROSCOPIC ON SOME SULFAMETHOXAZOLE METAL COMPLEXES AS ANTIMICROBIAL AGENTS, Yasmin M.S. Jamil, Maher Ali Al-Maqtari and Mohammed K. Al-Qadasi, European journal of pharmaceutical and medical research, ejpmr, 2017,4(07), 95-105.
- Synthesis, Characterization and Biological Activity of Mixed Transition Metal Complexes of pyrimethamine with 1,10-phenanthroline, Fathi M. Al-Azab, Yasmin M.S. Jamil, Maher A. Al.Maqtari, and Mohammed K. AlQadasy, Journal of Modern Science & Engineering, Vol.1, No.6 (2017).
- Synthesis, Characterization and Antibacterial Study of Some 3d-Metal Complexes of Paracetamol and 1,10- Phenanthroline, Yasmin M.S. Jamil, Mohammed K. Al-Qadasy, Fathi M. Al-Azab and Maher A. Al-Maqtari, Jordan Journal of Chemistry, Volume 13, Number 4, December 2018 Pages 203-2012.
- Synthesis, Characterization and Comparative Thermal degradation study of Co(II), Ni(ΙΙ) and Cu(II) complexes with Asparagine and Urea as mixed ligands, Yasmin Mosa’d Jamil, Maher Ali Al-Maqtari, Fathi Mohammed Al-Azab, Mohammed Kassem Al-Qadasy, Amani A. Al-Gaadbi, Eclética Química Journal, vol. 43, n. 4, 2018, 10-23.
- Synthesis and Characterization of CoΙΙ, NiΙΙ and CuΙΙ Complexes with Mixed Ligands of Histidine and Urea,Fathi M. Al-Azab, Yasmin M. Jamil, Mohammed. K. Al-Qadasy, Maher A. Al-Maqtari and Amani A. Al-Gaadbi, Jordan journal of chemistry Volume 13, Number 3, September 2018 Pages 191-202.
- A comparative study of Schiff base chelating resins: synthesis, uptake of heavy metal ions, and thermal studies, Fatma A. Al-Yusufy, Mohammed Q. Al-Qadasy, Yasmin M. S. Jamil, Hussein M. Al-Maydama, Moathe M. Akeel1 Eclética Química Journal, 43, n. 2, 2018, 10-22
- Physicochemical and biological activity studies on complexes of some transition elements with mixed ligands of glycine and urea, Maher Ali Al-Maqtari, Mohammed Kassem Al-Qadasy, Yasmin Mosa’d Jamil, Fathi Mohammed Al-Azab, Amani A. Al-Gaadbi, Eclética Química Journal, 43, n. 4, 2018, 24 -34.
- Spectroscopic and Antibacterial Studies of Mixed Ligand Complexes of Transition Metal (II) Ions with Sulfadoxine and 1,10- Phenanthroline, Mohammed K. Al-Qadasy, Fathi M. Al-Azab, Maher A. Al-Maqtari, Yasmin M.S. Jamil, Nedhal A. Al-selwi, PSM Biological Research, 2018 , 3(1) 16-28
- Synthesis and Physicochemical Properties of Pt on TiO2 nanotubes as electro catalyst for Methanol Oxidation Reaction, Mohammed Ahmed Hussein Awad (1), Nabil AN Alkadasi , Yasmin M.S. Jamil , and Hussein M.A. Al-Maydama, Al-Baydha University Journal (BUJ)- vol(2)– Issue 3- Dec.2020
- Synthesis, Structures and Characterization of a Novel Schiff Base Ligand and their Three Homotrinuclear Metal Complexes and study bioactivity them, Abdul-Hfeedh. A. Abdullah, Rasel. A. A. Mukred, Hakim. Q. N. Alarique, Yasmin M. S. Jamil, Abdulwareth A. Almoneafy, Abdu. K. Alssagheir, Al-Baydha University Journal (BUJ)- vol(2)– Issue 3- Dec.2020.