Abdulkarim Mohammed AL-Doais
Worked as an assistant professor at the Faculty of Commerce and Economics – Sana’a University for 12 years. Head of Business Administration Department for 5 years. He worked as a lecturer in many public and private universities. He supervised and discussed many PhD and MSc theses. He holds a Doctor of Philosophy in Business Administration, a master’s degree in Business Administration, and a Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration. He holds a Bachelor of Commerce with a grade of very good (first in class). Graduation from the Faculty of Commerce with a grade of very good. Participated in many workshops and conferences in Yemen and the Arab Republic of Egypt. Member of many associations and organizations. He has many research papers and publications.
- PHD degree: General specialization: Philosophy in Business Administration, Subspecialty: Marketing. Date of obtaining the degree: 2004. Thesis title: Evaluation of tourism marketing strategies and programs in the Republic of Yemen.
Faculty of Commerce – Al-Azhar University – Arab Republic of Egypt.
- Master’s degree: Specialization: Business Administration. Thesis title: Evaluation of marketing policies for banking services in Yemen, an applied study on the Yemeni Bank for Reconstruction and Development. Date of obtaining the degree: 1995. Faculty of Commerce – Ain Shams University – Arab Republic of Egypt.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration. Date of obtaining the degree: 1989. Faculty of Commerce – Ain Shams University – Arab Republic of Egypt.
- Bachelor’s degree: College of Commerce and Economics. Specialization: Business Administration. Rating: Very good, first in class. Ain Shams University – Arab Republic of Egypt. Date of obtaining the degree: 1982
- High School: Literary section – ranked first in the Republic for the year 1978 AD.
- Head of the Department of Business Administration at the College of Commerce and Economics – Sana’a University – and a member of the College Council.
- Assistant Professor of Business Administration at the University of Sana’a and others, and supervising a number of graduation research for students.
- Participation in the supervision and discussion of a number of MBA theses.
- Preparing and implementing some training courses for administrators in some governmental and private organizations in Yemen.
- Elected member of the local council of Baadan district during the period (1985-1987). During this period, he participated in organizing the work of the local council, its records and accounts. During the period, many working papers and proposals were presented that would improve and develop the council’s performance and activate its role in rural development.
- Teaching assistant at the Faculty of Commerce and Economics, Department of Business Administration, Sana’a University, during the period (1985 – 1987).
- Performing the National Defense Service (1982 – 1983), working in the Personnel Department and the Department of Administrative and Financial Affairs.
Conferences and Workshops:
Participation in the institutional performance evaluation program for the public and mixed sectors in 1986, as a representative of the Faculty of Commerce and Economics, Sana’a University.
- Participation in the workshop on developing studies in the Department of Business Administration at the College of Commerce and Economics, as well as designing a program for graduate studies in the department, which was held in Sana’a and Cairo during the months of May and August 2005.
- Attending a number of conferences, seminars and workshops in the Arab Republic of Egypt during the Master’s and Ph.D. studies that dealt with many management topics.
- Participation in the training workshop for the leaders of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Yemen, held in Cairo, and organized by the Arab Organization for Administrative Development in November 1997.
- Three courses in computers (programming in BASIC, specialized software belts, and databases) from the Scientific Computer Center, Ain Shams University, Arab Republic of Egypt, 1982.
- Member of the Faculty Syndicate at Sana’a University.
- Member of the Yemeni Egyptian Brotherhood.
- Member of the Arab Management Association in Cairo.
- Member of the Business Administration Alumni Association from the Faculty of Commerce, Ain Shams University in Cairo.
Research and scientific papers:
- Group of research papers specialized in business administration, in addition to some papers in press.
- Doctoral thesis.
- Master’s Thesis.