Fuad Abdo Esmail Al- Mekhlafi
Associate Professor in Statistics, Head of Statistics and information Department – Faculty of Commerce and Economics – Sana’a University.
- Bachelor Degree in Statistics& Planning from U.A.E University (January 1987 – February 1991D.) grade is excellent.
- Master Degree in Statistics from Al-Mustansiriyah University –Iraq (September 1997 – May 2000D.),Title of Thesis ” Selection of best model for prediction labour productivity in Ammran cement factory in the Yemeni industrial sector “.
- D. in Statistics from Al-Mustansiriyah University –Iraq(September 2000 – November 2003 A.D.), Title of A dissertation ” Identification Methods of Mixed Time series models for low orders”.
- Teaching the following courses :
Principles of Statistics , Principles of Mathematics , Applied Statistics
Financial Mathematics, Quantitative Methods , Time Series Analysis, Econometrics, Multivariate Analysis , Linear Models , Data Analytics.
- Supervising many Master’s Theses at Statistics Department – Faculty of Commerce and Economics – Sana’a University.
- Examination many theses and dissertations at Statistics Department, Faculty of Administrative Sciences , Aden University
- Experience in Data Statistical Analysis.
Conferences and Workshops:
- Participate in a workshop on the development of education in coordination with some Canadian universities.
- Participate in a workshop to assess the performance of Social Fund Development (SFD).
Research and scientific papers:
- Classification and discrimination Yemeni Provinces, according to sources, per capita income using cluster analysis and discriminant analysis methods ,Taiz University Research Journal, No.(19), 2014.
- Using Box – Jenkins method for the analysis of time-series forecasting indices of consumer prices in the Republic of Yemen during the period (2007-2012), Journal of the Faculty of Commerce and Economics, Sana’a University, No.(39), 2013.