Mansoor Ahmed Yahya Alameri
Assistant Professor of Insurance in Faculty of Commerce and Economics, Sana’a University, Yemen 2009 – present.
2- General Specialization: Mathematical Statistics.
3- Specialization: Statistical analysis of competing risks.
- D. in Statistical Analysis of Competing Risks, (Department of Statistics & OR), King Saud University, 2009.
- Master degree in Estimation of Reliability, (Department of Statistics & OR), King Saud University, 2004.
- Bachelor Degree in statistics, (Department of Statistics & Insurance), Sana’a University 1995.
- Assistant Professor of Risk Management and Insurance, Faculty of Commerce and Economics, Sana’a University.
- insurance consultant, for many companies and institutions.
- Lecturer, Department of Statistics, College of Science, King Saud University, Master’s and Ph.D. studies (2001-2008).
- Assistant Teacher, Department of Statistics, Sana’a University, Yemen (1995-2001).
- Member of the Arab Society for Mathematics and Statistics.
- Supervisor of a number of master’s theses at Sana’a University.
- I Taught the following courses at King Saud University in Riyadh during the period (2001-2008).
- Principles of Statistics Probability (1) & (2) (for students of faculties of computer, engineering and science).
- Mathematical Statistics (for students of the Departments of Mathematics and Physics, College of Science)
- Biostatistics (for College of Medicine and Health Sciences students)
- Statistical inference (for students of the Departments of Mathematics and Statistics, College of Science)
- Operations Research (for students of the College of Science and the College of Computer)
- I Taught the following courses at Sana’a University for master’s students at Sana’a University.
- Reliability theory.
- Statistics theory (2).
- Sampling theory.
- I Taught the following courses at Sana’a University for undergraduate students at Sana’a University.
- Principles of risk management and insurance.
- Advanced Insurance
- The mathematics of finance and investment.
- Research hall using SPSS statistical analysis).
- Statistical quality control using the statistical programs Minitab & SPSS & EXCEL.
Conferences and Workshops:
- The requirements of Verification of the client of the operating insurance companies in the Yemeni market (United Insurance Co, Yemen case study), Casablanca, Morocco, 2014.
- Statistical Indicators in Human Development, Ministry of Planning and Development, Yemen 2012.
- The contribution of the insurance industry in the Yemeni gross domestic product, Movenpick Hotel, Sana’a, Yemen 2011.
- Statistical analysis for many colleges using SPSS, 2014.
Research and scientific papers:
- Exact maximum likelihood estimation using masked system life test data, International Journal of Reliability and Applications, 2006. Joint.
- Analysis of incomplete data in Competing Risks models with generalized Weibull distributions, Cairo, Egypt, 2008. Joint.
- Analysis of Progressive Censoring Competing Risks Data with Binomial Removals, Int, 2008. Joint.
- The role and importance of car insurance in the growth of the insurance industry in the Yemen market, an analytical study of the Yemeni insurance market for the period (2004-2014), Journal of the College of Commerce and Economics, Sana’a University. 2017.
- Health insurance in Yemen, (Application Ambitions and Growth Constrains), Sana’a, 2012. Under publication.
- The theoretical and applied principles for risk management and insurance, part one, (life insurance, Health & Social)
- The theoretical and applied principles for risk management and insurance, part two, (Insured of Ability and Liability).