Khaled Ahmed Thabit Massoud
Worked as Teaching Assistant in the Department of Statistics, College of Commerce and Economics, Sana’a University from 1994 to 1998.
Appointed as an Assistant Professor in 2008, Department of Statistics, College of Commerce and Economics, Sana’a University, his main areas of interest include mathematical statistics and statistical inference.
- 2007: PhD. of Applied Statistics (University, Damascus ,Syria); Topic of thesis “renewal of machines of the sector of industry by using mathematical models”.
- 2001: Master of Mathematical Statistics (Alyarmouk, University, Jordon); Topic of thesis “prediction intervals using some versions of ranked set sampling case of burr XII distribution”.
- 1992: Bachelor of Statistics (Sana’a University,Yemen )
- Teaching undergraduate students the following curricula:
Statistics, mathematics, mathematical statistics, statistical inference, estimation theory, and hypothesis tests.
- Co-supervisor for undergraduate students
- Teaching undergraduate students the following supplementary curricula:
mathematical statistics and statistical inference