DR.Khaled Abdullah kassem Telha
1. Secondary School: Omar Almokhtar Secondary School- Sana’a- 1979
2. M.B.B.Ch.: Faculty of Medicine, Rostov University-USSR September, 1989
3. M.Sc. degree in Urology : Russian State Medical University-Moscow-1998
4. Ph. D. degree in Urology : Moscow Medical Academia – Moscow -2002
1- Experience General practitioner physician in Althawrah General Hospital-Sana’a- Yemen, from Septamber.-1989 to 27-February –1993.
2- Resident in Urology department in Althawrah Modern General Hospital_ Sana’a – Yemen, from 1- September – 1993 to– 1996.
3- Clinical fellow, Urology and Operative Nephrology 1st Hospital –Moscow Russian Sate Medical University, 1996 to– 2002.
4- Consultant urologist & uro-oncologist and transplantation in Urology & Nephrology Center- Al-Thwrah Modern General Hospital- Sana’a – Yemen, from 1-JAN – 2003 to 2012.
5- Trainer of Arab urology Board from 2004 until to 2013.
6- Assistant Professor of urology Medical Collage Sana’a University2003 until 2011.
7- Associate Professor of urology Medical Collage Sana’a University2011 until to date.
8- First Consultant Urology Department Ibn Sina Hospital – Sana’a (All urological operations including open, endoscopy and renal transplantation) from 2004 till now.
9- First Consultant in Urology Department Defense Complex Hospital – Sana’a(All urological operations including open, endoscopy and renal transplantation) from May 2012 till now (2days /week).
Research and scientific papers:
1- Wilms Tumor among Yemeni patients, etiology and treatment.
A thesis submitted for partial fulfillment of the master degree in Urology, Urology department, Russian State Medical University. 1998.
2 Genitourinary Schestosomaiasis among Yemeni patients. Incidence, diagnosis and Treatment a thesis submitted for partial fulfillment of the Ph.D. degree in urology. Urology department, Moscow Russian State Medical University, 2002. .
II. PAPERS PUBLISHED AT SCIENTIFIC JOURNALS:-
1. Khaled Telha, Khaled Al-Kohlany, Tawfiq Alba’adani and Ibrahim Alnono. A rare foreign body into female urinary bladder. AJU(Arab Journal of Urology) vol.7, No.3, September 2009; 53-54
2. Khaled A Telha, Khaled M. Al-Kohlany, Tawfiq H Alba’adani, Abdulelah Ghilan, Omar Alkhanbashy and IbrahimH Alnono. Penile fracture Among Yemeni Patients: Causes, Diagnosis and Management outcome. AJU vol.7, No.4, December 2009; 28-33.
3. Khaled A Telha, Tawfiq H Alba’adani, Khaled M. Al-Kohlany, , Abdulelah O. Al-Adimy and Ibrahim Alnono. Tubeless percutaneous nephrolithotomy with double-J stent compared with external ureteral catheter to decrease postoperative complications. Saudi Med J. 2010; vol.31(10):1137-1140.
4. Al-Ba’adani, Tawfik H.; Al-Asbahi, Walid; Al-Towaity, Mansour; Alwan, Mohammed; Al-Germozi, Shehab; Ghilan, Abdulelah; Telha Khaled; Godal, Mohammed Ben; El-Nono, Ibraheim. Urethral stricture Yemen experience. International Urology and Nephrology vol. 42 issue 3 September 2010. p. 703 – 708
5. Khaled Telha, Khaled M. Al-Kohlany, Tawfiq Alba’adani and Ibrahim Alnono. Huge prostatic cyst as unusual cause of obstructive anuria in Yemen. SUJMS( Sana’a University Journal of Medicine Since). 2011; Vol. 6, Issue No.1;
6. Khaled M. Al-Kohlany and Khaled A. Telha. Munchausen syndrome in Urology. Diagnosis not to be forgotten. Journal of Tropical Nephro- Urology. 2011; Vol. 10, Issue No. 6; 47-49.
7. Tawfiq Alba’adani, Khaled A. Telha, Shehab AlGormozy, Khaled Al-Badwey, Gamail Alimi, Nabil Al-Gonaid, Ibrahim Alnono. The era of Tubeless Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy. Journal Urology Today International Journal, June 20012,; Vol.5
8. Challenges in Renal Transplantation in Yemen
Ibrahiem H. El-Nono, Khaled A. Telha, Gamil M. Al-Alimy, Abdulilah M. Ghilan, Nagieb W. Abu Asba, Abdo M. Al-Zkri, Abdulilah M. Al-Adimi, Tawfiq H. Al-Ba’adani , Ann. Transplant 2015; 20:92-96 .
9. Khaled A. Telha, Khaled M. Al-Kohlany, Ibrahiem H. El-Nono Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy (ESWL) monotherapy for treatment of patients with bladder stones. Arab Journal of Urology 2016, 14,207-210.
10. Khaled Abdulla Telha, Mohamed Abdullah Al Kataa, Khaled Mohamed Al-kohlany, Tawfik Hassen Al Badany, Ibrahim Hussen Alnono. Surgical Complications of Nephrectomy in Living Related Donors in Yemen. , Turkish Journal of Urology vol. 40 no. 4 p. 549-552 December 2017; Turkish J.U.
11. Khaled M. Al-Kohlany, MD, Khaled A. Telha, Ph.D, Noman Al-lahabi, MD, and Hani M. Almahmoud, Jejunal Injury as a Rare Complication of Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy: Case Report Volume 3.1, 2017,Mary Ann Liebert, Inc.Pp. 70–73
III- PAPERS PRESENTED AT CONFERENCES:
1. ANUREA AMONG YEMENI PATIENTS. Khaled A. Telha PhD, Alba’adani Tawfik and Alnono Ibrahim , 35th annual meeting of the Arab urologic association, November 13-17 (2007) Beirut-Lebanon.
2.. Wilms Tumor Khaled A.Telha PhD, Alba’adani Tawfik and Alnono Ibrahim.
in 4th Yemeni-German Medical Conference, March 6-8, 2006, Medical College- Sana’a University,
3. Over active Bladder Khaled A. Telha PhD, in the 2nd Yemeni Urology conference, February 6-7- 2008; Aden- Yemen,
4. Early and late complications in percutaneous nephrolithotomy (PCNL): Study of 518 cases. Khaled A.Telha; Ibrahim Alnono, Tawfik AL badany;; Abdulelah Ghilan,Mohamed Alwan; Issam Alrabea; Khaled M. Al-Kohlany; Gamil Alalimy; Mansour ALtweity; Mokhtar Almasany and Abdulelah Aladimy inThe 3rd Yemeni Urology Conference. 14-16- July 2009. Sheraton Hotel- Sana’a –. Yemen.
5. Tubeless percutaneous nephrolithotomy with double- J stent compared with external ureteral catheter to decrease post operative complications.
TelhaA. Khaled PhD, Alba’adani Tawfik , Alkohlany Khaled, AL- adimy Abdulelah and Alnono Ibrahim, EAU(European Association of Urology) congress in Vienna (Austria), March 2011.
6.SURGICAL COMPLICATIONS NEPHRECTOMY IN LIVING RELATED DONORS BY DEFRANTS TEAMS IN YEMEN.
Khaled A.Telha, Ibrahim Alnono,; Tawfik AL badany;; Abdulelah Ghilan, Abdulelah Aladimy,Mokhtar Almasany, Khaled Alkohlany ,Najeeb Aboasba and Abdo Zakry. International Urological Conference Dubai, United Arab Emirates from 13th to 15th November 2014.
7. Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy monotherapy for treatment of patients with bladder stone. Khaled A.Telha, Khaled Alkohlany, Tawfik AL badany and Ibrahim Alnono,; International Urological Conference Dubai, United Arab Emirates from 5th to 7h November 2015.
8. SURGICAL COMPLICATIONS NEPHRECTOMY IN LIVING RELATED DONORS BY DEFRANTS TEAMS IN YEMEN in 15th Congress of the Middle East Society for Organ Transplantation (MESOT 2016), Amman, Jordan, from September 21-24, 2016.
SCIENTIFIC MEETINGS AND CONFERENCES ATTENDED WITHOUT PRESENTATIONS
1. The 19 th Annual congress of the Turkish- Urologic Association in Antalya- Turkey, 2006.
2. The 9th Saudi Urological Conference, Riyadh- Saudi Arabia. February 2007
3. The 24th Annual EAU congress. -Stockholm-Sweden, 17-21 March-2009
4. The 25th Annual EAU congress. 16-20-April-2010- Barcelona-Spain.
5. The 26 th Annual EAU congress. 16-20-Marsh-2011- in Vienna-Austria, March 2011.
6. The13 th Congress of Meddle East Society for Organ Transplantation December 2012 Abu Dhabi UAE.
7. The first Congress of Meddle East and American Urology September 2013 Dubai