Mohammed Mohammed Abdulgabbar Noaman
- Name: Mohammed Mohammed Abdulgabbar Noaman.
- Date and place of birth: 1972, Taiz
- Job: Consultant of Andrology (Male Infertility and Sexology) & STDs. Assist. Prof. of Male infertility, Sexology & STDs in Dermatology & Andrology department, faculty of medicine & health sciences, Sana’a
- Telephones: 733063446
- E-mail: Mohammed.Noaman@su.edu.ye
- B., B.Ch.: Faculty of Medicine (Kasr Al-Aini hospital), Cairo University, Egypt (November 1997).
- Master Degree: Skin & Venereal Diseases, Faculty of Medicine (Kasr Al-Aini hospital), Cairo University, Egypt (November 2002).
- Diploma in Surgery, Faculty of Medicine (Kasr Al-Aini hospital), Cairo University, Egypt (November 2005).
- Medical Doctorate (MD): Andrology (Sexology, Male Infertility, and Sexually Transmitted Diseases), Faculty of Medicine (Kasr Al-Aini hospital), Cairo University, Egypt (October 2007).
- As a resident in the Andrology and STDs department, Kasr Al-Aini Hospital, Cairo (November 2000 – November 2001).
- As an assistant lecturer in the Andrology and STDs department, Kasr Al-Aini Hospital, Cairo (March 2004 – March 2007).
- As an Andrologist in charge in El-Adam fertility & Sterility Clinic, Cairo (responsible for outpatient clinic, inpatient admission, performance of operations related to our specialty, post-operative follow up, & management of emergency cases (January 2005 – May 2005).
- As an Andrology consultant in C-Plas Hospital for IVF and plastic surgery, Sana’a (August 2008 – Dec 2009).
- As an Andrology consultant in the IVF and Reproduction centre, Sana’a (August 2008 – now).
- As an Andrology consultant in Al-Malas Specialized Center for Assisted Reproduction &IVF. Sana’a (2020- now).
- As an Andrology consultant in Al-Boshra specialized centre for IVF, Sana’a (January 2010 – 2015).
Conferences and Workshops:
- Middle East Society for Sexual Medicine; 2nd Biennial Meeting of the MESSM, Dubai (31 October- 2 November, 2013,).
- Dubai World Dermatology and Laser Conference & Exhibition. Dubai Derma (16-18 April, 2013, 2014).
- The Scientific Day Meeting on Male Infertility (Speaker), organized by the Yemeni Urological Association, Sana’a (12 January, 2017).
- The 7th Conference of the Yemeni Urological Association (Speaker), IBB (25-26 July, 2018).
- The Yemeni Dermatology Conference (Speaker), Sana’a (10-11 October, 2018).
- The 3rd Scientific Meeting of Medical Laboratories (Speaker), Sana’a (24-25 April, 2019).
- The 8th Yemeni Urological Association Scientific Conference (Speaker), Sana’a (2-4 November, 2021).
- The 1st Al-Boshra Forum on Fertility and Sterility entitled “Evidence based infertility treatment” (Speaker). Sana’a (6 January, 2011).
- Teaching and Learning workshop organized by the Center for Medical Education, Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences, Sana’a (4-5 July, 2011).
- The Quality Assurance Program Workshops organized by the Center for Academic Development & Quality Assurance, Sana’a University (23-27 Feb, 2014).
- Workshop on Self-Assessment Study preparation for Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences, Sana’a University, organized by the Council for Accreditation & Quality Assurance, Sana’a University (24-26 Feb, 2015).
- Workshop on the Strategic Plan for the Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences, Sana’a University for the years 2020-2026 (22 July, 2020).
- Workshop on program structure & specification for the Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences, Sana’a University (2-3 Sept, 2020).
- Workshop on the program structure for the Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences, Sana’a University (14 Sept, 2020)
- Workshop on the program courses for the Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences, Sana’a University (24-26 oct, 2020).
- Workshop on teaching and learning strategies- part 1. Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences, Sana’a University (5-9 June, 2021).
- Workshop on Methods of modern student assessment according to the international standards. Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences, Sana’a University (20-22 March, 2022).
Research and scientific papers:
- “Evaluation of prostatic massage in treatment of chronic prostatitis” Ateya A, Fayez A, Hani R, Zohdy W, Gabbar MA, Shamloul R. Urology, 2006 Apr; 67(4): 674-8.
- “Lymphatic vessel hydrodissection during varicocelectomy” Ateya A, Amer M, AbdelHady A, Al-Azzizi H, Ismael E, Abdel-Gabbar M, Shamloul R. Urology, 2007 July; 70(1): 165-7.
- “Penile fracture surgical repair and late effects on erectile function” Ateyah A, Mostafa T, Abdelnaser T, Kamal O, Abdel-Gabbar M, AbdelHady A. J Sex Med. 2008 Feb 4.
- “Future of targeting epithelial cells for erectile dysfunction” Mohammad M Abdulgabbar and Ahmad Ateyah. In Ibrahim A Abdel-Hamid (ed): Advances in Sexual Medicine: Drug Discovery Issues. P 265-306, 2009.
- “Serum leptin correlates in fertile and infertile Yemeni males: a comparative cross-sectional study” Ebraheem A Al-Nawd, fairouz K Alshowafi, Ahmed A Abdullateef, Mohammad M Abdulgabbar Noman, Rashad H Albadani & Majed Ahmed Al-Mansoub. Systems Biology in Reproductive Medicine, 9 August 2002.
- As a third supervisor for master degree thesis in Biochemistry titled: The effect of seminal free radicals and total anti-oxidant capacity on sperm quality and male fertility in Yemeni people. Faculty of medicine, Sana`a university, 2013.
- As a third supervisor for master degree thesis in Biochemistry titled: The relationship between serum leptin, prolactin, testosterone levels and semenparameters of the infertile Yemeni men in Ibb city. Faculty of medicine, Sana`a university, 2013.
Monya Abdullah Yahia EL-Zine
Mohamed Abdullah Al-Sayani
Abdul-Karim Ali Sheiban
Sameha Abdul-Rahman AL-Eryani
Ahmed Mohammed Saleh Al-Asbahi
yahya Abdul mailk Ahmed Alezzy
yahya ali ali ghanem algoothimy
Waheeb Radman Mohammed Al-Kubati
Haifa’a Ahmad Gamil Al-Diani
Haitham Abdulmalik Al-Radhi
Huda Zaid Ali Al-Shami
Nawal Ahmed Mohammad Al-Henhena
Nuha Abdul Aziz Abdul Wali AL-Yousfi
Nasher A. Al-Aghbari
Mohammed Ahmed Mohammed Al-Goby
Mohammed Ahmed omer Bamashmos
Faker Ali Ahmed AL-Kubati
Gharibah Abdualrahman Mohammed Abdualwahab
Ali Abdul Karim Ali Sheiban
Essam Yahya Abdullwahab Al-Shamahi
Abdulmalik Ahmed Qais
Abdulrahman Ali Ahmed Ishaq
Abdul Hafez Abdullah Ali Al-Selwi
Abbas Mohammed Esmail Al-Mutawakel
Sondos Ahmed Mohmed ALashwal
Samia Abdel Hadi Al-Shatby
Rowa Mohammed Yahia Assayaghi
Khaled Saeed hameed Alaghbari
Belques Sharaf Ahmed Al-Huraibi
Boshra Abdulrhman Rashid Al-absi
Buthienah Abdullah Ali Al-Sharaf
Anwar Abdullah Mohammed Alragawi
Arwa Ali Ghalib Al-Harazi
DR.Mohammed Mohammed Hasan Alshehari
DR.Najla A. Al-Sonboli
Dr. Hala Abdulwahed Ahmed Al- Kherbash