Abdul-Karim Ali Sheiban
- Name: Abdul-Karim Ali Sheiban
- Daye of birth: 01 / December / 1952
- Place of birth: Hajah, Yemen
- Nationality: Yemeni
- Occupation: Senior Consultant of Internal medicine and Nephrology; Professor of Internal medicine and Nephrology
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +967 711119498
- Bachelor of internal medicine and surgery (MBBch), Faculty of Medicine Cairo University, 1977
- Masters (MSc)of Internal Medicine and Nephrology. Faculty Of Medicine, Cairo University, 1982
- Medical Doctorate (MD) of Internal Medicineand Nephrology, Faculty of Medicine, Khartoum University, 1994.
- Teaching Assistant, Faculty of Sciences, Department of Medicine, Sana’a University, 1978.
- Assistant lecturer, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Sana’a University, 1982.
- Head of department of nephrology, Al-Thawra Hospital. 1983-1999
- Assistant professor of Internal Medicine and Nephrology, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Sana’a University, Yemen 1990-1994
- Establishing RENAL DISEASES Friendship Charitable Society
- Associate professor of Internal Medicine and Nephrology, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Sana’a University, Yemen, 1994-1998
- Professor of Internal Medicine and Nephrology, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Sana’a University. 1999-
- Head of Internal Medicine department, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Sana’a University, Yemen. 12th Oct 1996 – 28th Nov 1999.
- Deputy Minister of Ministry of Public Health and Population For primary health care and Medical Services. 27th April 1999 – June 2004
- President of Yemeni Society of Kidney diseases and transplantation since 2010.
- President of Pan-Arab Society of Kidney diseases and transplantation 2014-2016
- Member of academic Committee of Faculty of medicine, Sana’a University. 2012-2014
- Member of post-graduate committee of of Faculty of Medicine, Sana’a University. 2014-2020
- Head of Internal Medicine department, Faculty of Medicine and Health Science, Sana’a University. 2017-2019
- Dean of Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences .2018-2020
- Vice-president of Yemeni Medical Council. 2019-
- Establishing of Nephrology departments and training staff in Military hospital in Sana’a, Aden, Mukala and Taiz.
- Establishing Sana’a Military Hospital and Hodiadah Renal Units.
- Establishing with others ADEN, MUKKALLA, and TAIZ Renal Units.
- Training of the staff of the different centres.
- Head of organizing committee of the first International Yemeni Nephrology conference, Sanaa1999.
- Member of Egyptian Society of Nephrology and Transplantation.
- Establishing with other Arab members Pan Arab Society of Nephrology & Transplantation.
- Member of Board committee of Arab Society of Nephrology and Transplantation.
- Member of European Dialysis and transplantation Society.
- Member of International Society of Nephrology.(ISN)
- Member of the Jury of Hayel Saed Ana’am Award for Art and Sciences, 1998.
- Member of the board of the Arab- European Foundation.
- Member of the COMGAN sub committee for the Middle East.
- Awarded Hayel Saed Ana’am Award for Art and Sciences. 2002.
- Chronic renal Failure in Yemen Arab Republic. Med. J. Cairo Univ. vol.56. No.3 (suppl.): 175-180, 1988.
- Bacteriological study of Supparative Otitis Media in Yemeni Children. New Egyptian Medical Journal, vol. 3 . No.3 , July, 1989.
- Bacteriological study of patients suffering from urinary tract infection in Yemen. Al-Azhar Microbiol. Medical Journal, vol. 7, Jan 1990.
- Problems of heamodialysis in Yemen . Abstract book of the 2nd congress of Arab Society of Nephrology and Renal Transplantation, Cairo, 1990.
- Malaria associated with Acute renal failure, out-come and treatment. Hungarian med. Journal, Feb 1991.
- Kaposi’s sarcoma among Yemeni Renal transplant patients. First Yemen medical Conference, May 12th – 15th, 1991.
- Medical complications following renal transplantation. The third congress of the Arab Society of Nephrology and Renal Transplantation . 5-8 Des, 1993, Riyadh, Saudia Arabia.
- Role of Hypoxia in Hypertension. Sudan Association of Physician Medical Conference, March 21st – 24th
- Gulf war and its adverse effect on Yemeni patients living in neighboring countries. Yemen Med.J.vol. 3. No.3, 1994.
- Traffic Road accident in Republic of Yemen before and after Union. Unexpected effect of Gulf war. Yemen Statistic office, Pub, 1995.
- Renal replacement Therapy in Yemen. Saudi J. Kidney Disease and Transplantation, vol.7 No.3, 313-314, 1996.
- For how long should patients with renal transplant continue immunosuppressive drugs. Saudi J. Kidney Disease and Transplantation, vol. 3: 317, 1996.
- Factors Associated with poor prognosis in sever acute renal failure. Nephron, vol. 80. No. 4, 1998 Switzerland.
- Incidence of end stage renal failure (ESRD) in one region in Yemen. Abstracts book XXX111 Congress of European renal association, page 117. European dialyses and transplantation association. Amsterdam, Holland, 1996.
- Pattern of malaria presentation in Yemen. 30th congress of the Arab Medical Union, 15-17 July 1997.
- Geographic effect on urinary stone formation in Yemen. 30th congress of the Arab Medical Union, 15-17 July 1997.
- Use of Cyclosporine in nephritic syndrome. Abstracts book XXXV Congress of European renal association, page 176. European dialyses and transplantation association. June 6-9, 1998. Rimini, Italy.
- Pregnancy following renal transplantation. Yemen Med. J. vol.3, No.3, Oct. 1998.
- Effect of khat chewing on blood pressure. Nephrology dialysis transplantation J, vol.13, No.6, 1998.
- Should hypertensive patients be screened for hypothyroidism. Abstracts book XXXV Congress of European renal association, page 79. European dialyses and transplantation association. June 6-9, 1998. Rimini, Italy.
- Prognosis of malaria associated severe acute renal failure in children. Renal failure J, vol.21, No.1,: 63-66, 1999. North Carolina, USA.
- Heart failure in teaching hospital in Sana’a the republic of Yemen. Yemen M. Journal, vol.3, No.3. , 1998.
- Acute renal failure in the Arab World (comparative study). The first international Yemeni Nephrology Conference. 16 – 18 Feb. Sana’a, Yemen, 1999.
- Revised Nephrology In Yemen. Saudi J. Kidney Disease and Transplantation, vol. 3: 317, 1999.
- Khat and human health. A comprehensive clinical and experimental study. (Hand book offered to the Ministry of Public Health of planning to establish Khat research center in Yemen.
Mohamed Abdullah Al-Sayani
yahya Abdul mailk Ahmed Alezzy
Nuha Abdul Aziz Abdul Wali AL-Yousfi
Mohammed Mohammed Abdulgabbar Noaman
Mohammed Ahmed Mohammed Al-Goby
Mohammed Ahmed omer Bamashmos
Faiza Saeed Mohsen Asker
Faker Ali Ahmed AL-Kubati
Ali Abdul Karim Ali Sheiban
Abdulgawy Gassim Al-Gamy
Abdul Hafez Abdullah Ali Al-Selwi
Abbas Mohammed Esmail Al-Mutawakel
Khaled Saeed hameed Alaghbari
Buthienah Abdullah Ali Al-Sharaf
Ahmed Kaid Salem Thabet